Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
And then they'll cry next season how European teams have an advantage because they're more rested. It's like they didn't learn anything from transfer deadline fukkery :hhh:

The smaller clubs phucked themselves, they looked at it as, it's an advantage to the bigger teams, when the reality is it helped everyone.

I don't want to hear nothing about injuries and tiredness from these PL managers/coaches next season. You had your chance.

:ufdup:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Them Bayern admins were like

0mf1gvr.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man's said Sterling dived 3 times. Sterling can't shop at the dollar store without getting criticised, you think he can dive 3 times in a champions league game and dozens of videos don't get reposted online?

But then again you think Henderson deserves player of the year.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

No surprise, he was always a terrible fit.

Yep. Worst Juve showing in years and they still won the league.:francis:
If he didn't join Juve, Chelsea were probably gonna sack him as well, but he wanted to go back to Italy so :manny:

At least he's got a league title and a European title on his resume.

Poch can finally win something as a manager. :wow: But will his intense style work on Juve:flabbynsick:?

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If I'm Poch, I'd never want to manage Juve. That roster is a old, wretched mess. Whole squad needs a overhaul in the worst way, especially the midfield.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yep. Worst Juve showing in years and they still won the league.:francis:
If he didn't join Juve, Chelsea were probably gonna sack him as well. :picard:

At least he's got a league title and a European title on his resume.

Poch can finally win something as a manager. :wow:

The Old Whore's squad needs an overhaul. Too old and slow and a number of players have been together for too long, much like Real. (At least Real have been planning for the future with the 3 Brasilians, signing Mendy & Milito, playing Valverde). In some ways not too dissimilar to what Poch had at Spurs before getting the Spanish archer. Spurs squad not as old, but they had been together for a while.

Need to focus on De Ligt, Bentancur, Arthur, Dybala as their core.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Nobody can be surprised winning the league for some teams like bayern,juve and madrid at times aint enough( granted juve have been basura and i predicted sarri will be gone)

Poch would be stupid to go, he deep down is waiting for united.:mjlit:

Dont think allegri goes back either so might get a surprise manager

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Nobody can be surprised winning the league for some teams like bayern,juve and madrid at times aint enough( granted juve have been basura and i predicted sarri will be gone)

Poch would be stupid he deep down is waiting for united.:mjlit:

Dont think allegri goes back either so might get a surprise manager

Poch would be stupid not to go to Juve to be honest. Easy league title win and likely cup win. Just CL could present a challenge as usual. He'll get bushed but his stock will still be high as he'll also have titles. Unfortunately, United are all in on Ole for another season so he shouldnt wait for united.

Hell even Barca would be after Poch. :manny:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
If I'm Poch, I'd never want to manage Juve. That roster is a old, wretched mess. Whole squad needs a overhaul in the worst way, especially the midfield.

Most managers would back themselves to do that job. If he runs away from that challenge then to me he's not cut out for the top level.