Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
It appears I have lost the 4th piece. :why:

Have to get back on the grind. :lift:

9yUtR.jpg

Any Breakfast sandwich (excludes McMuffin)
Indiana Avenue #937
Pacific Avenue #942

@mastermind
@Don Rhymus
@Forza Lecce
@horse. kills
@yoyoyo1

:usure:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Pazzy had a very one-note character, lost relevance in the Coli (glad for that, then again all the relationship/simping stuff is more prominent now), he had one last chance at redemption and knocked it out of the park, or at least hit a stand-up triple (or "Wondergoal" in English-soccer, "Golazo" in Spanish-soccer), while showing people still care, and getting himself a new shtick to run with for a while

he typed way too much on his blog just to be a troll though

concise

Veteran
Daps
on the subject of that Paz thread, I don't know why people waste their time replying to certain characters, others inlcuded. :smh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So Topaz was gay all along :ohhh:

Well, if you go that long without going for a woman I guess it makes sense. Or he's just trolling. Yeah, on the other hand I did always say Topaz was the most dedicated troll of all time. Dunno :manny:

He would of been better off sayin hes Asexual for the troll purposes

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He said I would be banned from Anfield for life. I told him the season ticket - which I share - was not in my name. He said it didn't matter, and that both I and the lad who owns the season ticket would be reimbursed and then given lifetime bans from Anfield. He then started to talk about what a disaster this would be for me - how not only would I lose the season ticket and be banned for life, but I would upset a friend who would be banned for life through no fault of his own. I told him I'd known my friend since we were both 4 years old (my point being that our friendship would not be jeopardised by a ridiculous situation like this). He took it the wrong way and re-emphasised what a disaster it would be for me to lose a lifelong friend.

duncan jenkins's blog: Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference

Liverpool out here :bustback:

concise

Veteran
Daps
this bus driver uppercut thread in TLR ... I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

:laff:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U21 game about to kick off and Raheem Sterling :birdman: 'ing his way through the national anthem just now.

Danny Rose beside him belting his heart out. :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barcelona deny link to banned doctor Luis García del Moral who worked with Lance Armstrong and US Postal

Barcelona have said that a Spanish doctor who has been banned for life for his role in the Lance Armstrong affair has “never been on the staff payroll” at the Catalan club.

On the official website of the sports and medical centre at which Dr Luis García del Moral has been based, it is claimed that as well as working with Armstrong, Del Moral had also been a “medical adviser” to Barcelona and Valencia football clubs.

Barcelona deny link to banned doctor Luis García del Moral who worked with Lance Armstrong and US Postal - Telegraph

Was obvious init? Pumped a 12 year old Messi full of it and made him into a playstation player. These are your heroes. :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its no different to what Juve and Parma were doin backin in the 90's.

Yeah I was reading one former Parma players quotes recently. Said bare of his old temmates have health issues now.

Spain yet to discover the root of cardiac problems among players

What about drugs?

Mel's suggestion seemed to hint at the awkward question that many have raised. Could this be an indication of drug use? Some have pointed the finger at the Operación Puerto doping case in Spain. All 34 sportsmen named were cyclists, but that is only a fraction of the 200 athletes thought to have been "treated" by Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes. "There were well-known football players who visited him," cyclist Jesús Manzano said. Elsewhere, there is a suspicion that Spain does not pursue drug abuse with sufficient intensity.

Spain yet to discover root of cardiac issues among soccer*players - Sid Lowe - SI.com

The infamous Doctor Fuentes has been heavily linked with being involved with Barcelona in the past. A few months ago there was also an allegation by a fellow prisoner (Fuentes was in prison at the time obviously) that Fuentes had confided in him that "if people actually knew the truth, the World Cup would be taken from Spain immediately"