Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My bad I'm high as shyt, went on a knowledge drop.

yeah I see they won 3-1.

Looks like they will play Fulham.

Fulham's and Brentford's stadiums are actually like 10mins drive away from eachother. My grandma used to live on the other side of the river (River Thames) that's next to Fulham's stadium ( Craven Cottage),

aerial-view-of-fulham-fc-craven-cottage-stadium-B9AY2W.jpg

I remember growing up and hearing the crowd roar on a Saturday. Seeing all the fans and shyt, good times for sure.

Never fukked with Fulham though, been to loads of their games. But they for got shyt fans, shyt kit and their nicknames the whites. Couldnt imagine no black man screaming come on you whites loool. They do have black fans though lol

That match will be sick

Edit-

Regarding the pic, The big green on the other side of the river is Barnes Common and the smaller green on the side of the stadium is Bishop's Park, which I think was built for one of the old queens. It's nice to come off Putney Bridge and walk through the park on matchday on the way to a game with all the supporters.

The harbour on the other side of the river to the left side of the pic is where they do the Oxford vs Cambridge boat race. Fulham in itself is a posh area.

Fulham wasn't a desirable place to live until, the yuppies moved in the 80's. There was petrol stations that the tankers use to dock on by the riverside, which was like 100-200 yards from the Cottage. Also you had the working class people started moving out to Worcester Park, Cheam, New Malden them sides there as it was cheaper. Also a lot of the criminals/the bank robbers were doing long stretches. Fulham is kind of like Grove, a lot of shyt is done on the sly. From Putney Bridge to Hammersmith Bridge is nice like 90% of it. Go from Putney Bridge to Wandsworth Bridge and Chelsea Bridge and that's were you find phuckery.