Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
you think that has been Mourinho's downfall?

Would say, his inability to evolve his tactics as the game has changed is more to do with it. Also the tough love approach doesn't work anymore, anywhere in any Industry. It may work for some, but the majority of people are :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Kogo0am.png

:wow:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s that type of area ?

I always liked them on Football manager:francis:

Not officially but they’re up 2-1 on aggregate
Oh na na na na na. It's on the west side of London which is infamous for being sarft lol. I used to be around their heavy growing up, the old stadium Griffin Park is next to big estate (projects) called Green Dragon. I know Carlton Cole's from that estate. Their new stadium is on the other side of the estate, I think it's gonna double us a a Rugby stadium aswell.

The old/current stadium is a shyt hole, I think its from the 1980s and was one of the last stadiums to become all seater which maybe was in the early 2000s. I had a friend, a black guy that used to work there handing out football programmes.

Brentford itself is more a suburb of London in the sense that it aint the proper inner city like where I'm from it's abit further out. The red area in the pic below is the borough that Brentford is in, but Brentford is more on the right side of the shaded red area.

250px-Hounslow_in_Greater_London.svg.png

I agree with the poster above, it's quite diverse and does have a decent sized Caribbean community. Also that Borough is hella indian (red dot). Southall, Hounslow, Hayes is wild,

Southall_station_welcome_signage.JPG

Thats the wild shyt in England. Caribbean immigrants been here since the 1950s aint got shyt, Asians came over in the 70s/80s and they got full areas on lock, even Asian middle class areas. The fact the sign is in their language is nuts but I do believe white people use asians to create a buffer zone between white and black . But things change to remain the same because inthe last 15 yrs eastern europeans, polish, latvians etc have cameover and excelled past black folks within 5 yrs.

Yes I'm high

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s that type of area ?

I always liked them on Football manager:francis:

Not officially but they’re up 2-1 on aggregate
My bad I'm high as shyt, went on a knowledge drop.

yeah I see they won 3-1.

Looks like they will play Fulham.

Fulham's and Brentford's stadiums are actually like 10mins drive away from eachother. My grandma used to live on the other side of the river (River Thames) that's next to Fulham's stadium ( Craven Cottage),

aerial-view-of-fulham-fc-craven-cottage-stadium-B9AY2W.jpg

I remember growing up and hearing the crowd roar on a Saturday. Seeing all the fans and shyt, good times for sure.

Never fukked with Fulham though, been to loads of their games. But they for got shyt fans, shyt kit and their nicknames the whites. Couldnt imagine no black man screaming come on you whites loool. They do have black fans though lol

That match will be sick

Edit-

Regarding the pic, The big green on the other side of the river is Barnes Common and the smaller green on the side of the stadium is Bishop's Park, which I think was built for one of the old queens. It's nice to come off Putney Bridge and walk through the park on matchday on the way to a game with all the supporters.

The harbour on the other side of the river to the left side of the pic is where they do the Oxford vs Cambridge boat race. Fulham in itself is a posh area.

Last edited: