Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs, Seven Psychopaths is the funniest movie of the year!!! :krs:

They made gruesome murders hillarious :krs:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't sure about 7 Psychopaths tbh. I feel like it's one of those stylish yet empty movies that was clearly made so a bunch of hollywood buddies can go on 'work on a film' yet is really only a vacation filled with cocaine blowjobs and nothing resembling 'work.'

It's partly why I hate actors. But 97% on RT and a Mastermind endorsement. Sounds like a must-see :ehh:

Plus I love funny death. Death hasn't been funny since Final Destination 2 tbf.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this job posting for some teaching position in Vietnam:

Requirements
1. Native English speakers from the following countries: British, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.

Skin: White
2. Age restrict: 22 – 45 years old
3. Due to Vietnamese visa policy, the candidates should have:
• Qualification: - Bachelor degree or higher

- TEFL, CELTA or relevant certificate
• Clean criminal record check 6 months prior to start
4. Adaptable, open minded, energetic, enthusiastic
5. Teaching experience preferred

:heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wasn't sure about 7 Psychopaths tbh. I feel like it's one of those stylish yet empty movies that was clearly made so a bunch of hollywood buddies can go on 'work on a film' yet is really only a vacation filled with cocaine blowjobs and nothing resembling 'work.'

It's partly why I hate actors. But 97% on RT and a Mastermind endorsement. Sounds like a must-see :ehh:

Plus I love funny death. Death hasn't been funny since Final Destination 2 tbf.
its not like that at all.

Christopher Walken killed this

its a satire of this genre, mixed with good violence, and total wig out moments.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm a big fan of stylistic movies with actors playing slightly vamped up versions of themselves. I was always going to like this movie.

Walken being Walken and Harrelson being Harrelson in the same movie is just :wow: Then throw in Sam Rockwell da gawd :ohlawd: Precious and Tom Waits :yeshrug:

btw bring on Ocean's Fourteen.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Red Bulls youth coach slashed to death on Manhattan street

Slasher slits throat of 25-year-old near Union Square - NY Daily News

Alleged killer of soccer coach in Greenwich Village flees to Mexico - NYPOST.com

Sources: Detectives Search In Mexico For Suspect In Soccer Coach's Stabbing - NY1.com

NYPD says mistaken identity may have led to murder of English soccer coach Michael Jones near Union Square; suspect Orlando Orea flees to Mexico - NY Daily News
Sources say police are focusing on a Queens man, Orlando Orea, who they say bought a one-way ticket to Mexico with cash Tuesday morning.

Sources say Orea got out of the country just hours before his name was discovered and placed on a watch list.

Police say the alleged killer had been in a fight over a woman at a nearby bar and may have mistaken Jones for someone involved in that fight.

:dwillhuh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Made an unprovoked post in another thread because I forgot to post in it last night. :yeshrug:

I'm still committed to these next 3 weeks, though.
I am committed.
I can do this.:hmm:

Daps
on season 3 ep 4 of breaking bad and the ether skylar just dealt over the ted situation :to:

obvs could see it coming a mile away but for her to tell him in that cold blooded way :ohhh: :wow:

I hope walt gets his own back somehow cos the nikka hasn't really done anything except try to provide for his fam

how can this slag take the holier than thou position when she's stepping out on her cancer ridden husband :damn:

If she survives that baby is dead fo sho :to:

Anything your mom swallows you get a taste of. :scusthov:

Why this nikka RZA promoting his movie hard af :what:

People's hearts will turn cold in the end of days.

We don't love these hoes

I came here to suggest that Joe was indeed the rainmaker.

The scars on the side of his head after he killed himself were from the truck accident I'm assuming.

Therefore I would now agree that Joe was not the rainmaker.

Very good discussion on the movie gentleman.

I thoroughly enjoyed this film and will recommend it to others.

As long as they're female bodies.

Otherwise that shyt is :wrist: and :gag:.

:heh: "this my block"
he was still snitching after the exodus