Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:yeshrug: whatever gets you off

i was down with all the movements. cam's pink fur, soulja boy, delete, but this rep stuff is for the birds. i just want to raid other forums again

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:mindblown: You negged someone for shytting on roddikk. They negged you back. Why are you acting hurt breh? :what:

this is an attempt to explore coli users and their psychology, and perhaps the inner workings of such a prestigious rep organization, and you are misinterpreting it

not a willing subject at all :leostare:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Is it possible that Ohms Law's 'crew' is really just him with like, 3 aliases? :ohhh:

This thing is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the more it stinks :damn:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Is it possible that Ohms Law's 'crew' is really just him with like, 3 aliases? :ohhh:

This thing is like an onion. The more layers you peel, the more it stinks :damn:
Brehs, I dont like this. I dont like this at all. This feels like real eminent danger is ahead.:ohlawd: (best smiley at the moment, can be used for just about every moment)

cba sigging, but jokes thread:steviej:

hell yeah, it was good shyt. I gave him a retalitory neg, but it was all in jest.

:steviej:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'd like to think about it more as an extremely neat notepad, with perfectly drawn lines making up the columns/rows and beautiful penmanship underlining each nickname about to receive the negs :ohlawd:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Brehs, I dont like this. I dont like this at all. This feels like real eminent danger is ahead.:ohlawd: (best smiley at the moment, can be used for just about every moment)

hell yeah, it was good shyt. I gave him a retalitory neg, but it was all in jest.

:steviej:
where's the avi from? that status (w/e) cracks me up every time i've read it since:russ:

concise

Veteran
Daps
posting outside this thread's for fags.

I accept your challenge.
Beginning tomorrow, I'll only post here for the remainder of the month, perhaps I'll have fewer :facepalm: moments. I will, of course, retain the right to reply wherever I've been quoted or mentioned.

Hopefully, I don't pick up too many bad habits from the crew here.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I accept your challenge.
Beginning tomorrow, I'll only post here for the remainder of the month, perhaps I'll have fewer :facepalm: moments. I will, of course, retain the right to reply wherever I've been quoted or mentioned.

Hopefully, I don't pick up too many bad habits from the crew here.
tbf i have less qualms with homosexua;s than people posting outside this thread(which itself is nil) just one of the goat disses phonetically. occasionally i check u-gos's post history to see if he's torn apart some ideologies in TLR but end up disappointed:damn:.

Time to listen to some ghostface:wow: