Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I invite the negs, enjoy them. Especially when you mouse over the negs penfield is infamous around these parts :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
watching the darts grand prix cause theres nothing else on

have i ever said how entertaining this is :whoo:

no idea what the rules are. except that a 140 is great and the fatter and balder you are the better you do

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I got negged heavy by a few people while defending Roddikk, they must've been part of the crews or something cause it took 20-25 pos reps to get back to the green after those 5 reds, these Coli posters can't help but love me :yeshrug:

Enjoyed my time in the red tho, getting called out a few times by no-names cause I was red was a new experience :drunk:

You got negged by 2 of my crew. Thing was you negged both of them first for shytting on roddikk. That was all on you breh.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You got negged by 2 of my crew. Thing was you negged both of them first for shytting on roddikk. That was all on you breh.

wait, now kunty's post has me interested

do yall keep track of the negs, maybe a hand-written chart by the group secretary :leon:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
wait, now kunty's post has me interested

do yall keep track of the negs, maybe a hand-written chart by the group secretary :leon:

:skip: Nah. They didnt like that you negged them and decided to neg you. :manny: They told me about it on some :lolbron: cuz someone with 1/100 their rep was negging them. :manny: I mean u did bring it on yourself

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there was an actual neg ledger. One of those sohh icey bytches has to have it. Perhaps Spinoza.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why would you keep track of who you neg? He negged someone. They negged him back. Whats so :mindblown: ?

Multiple aliases, aliases on 24, approximate level of points that negee has. I dunno, I'm not the one with the ledger.

Maybe it's just that I don't give too much credit to those with aliases solely for negging. They need these tools to aid? :ld: