Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Red Bulls youth coach slashed to death on Manhattan street

Slasher slits throat of 25-year-old near Union Square - NY Daily News
this seems random as fukk too :wtf:

You brehs ever got a pos rep that had you like :wtf:

I got repped by walt and bk in the same day and went from basically nothing to a half mil. No men should have all that power.

Not along the same lines, but this was a rep I got a few days ago

Bizarre rep of the day

in response to this:
:to:

he bout to smoke a Newport and drink some cognac knowing its over for him.

K81Ld.png

:huhldup:
:mindblown:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You brehs ever got a pos rep that had you like :wtf:

I got repped by walt and bk in the same day and went from basically nothing to a half mil. No men should have all that power.

i've only been pos repped 8 times :laugh: but 3 of those are from @General Mills, the only reason i'm in green :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yeah I only got 9 pos reps, Walt and BK just gave me that touch of life. I brought you and pen to full bars :shaq:

There are some rep goons on this site. I remember someone mentioning that an alias was doing something like -500k damage. :whew:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yeah I only got 9 pos reps, Walt and BK just gave me that touch of life. I brought you and pen to full bars :shaq:

There are some rep goons on this site. I remember someone mentioning that an alias was doing something like -500k damage. :whew:

:leon:

:lawd: the don rhymleone

how do these guys get so much so quickly?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
7:3 rep ratio with a very much of-this-world total of 65 points. Quite jokes looking at the rep thread titles in jbo. No, I'm not here for that sort of masturbation.

concise

Veteran
Daps
the repping game.
It appears to have become serious business.

At first, all I wanted was a light green bar. I got it and was very pleased.
Then they were readjusted and it became almost impossible to get it back.

I may have more than I ever need, I don't know.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Back to the red, one of the aliases got me :bow:

@Mean & Vicious. Checked out his posts, all in the rep threads :laugh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
When packing up 5 years by venetian snares gets all happy at the end will probably irritate me till the day i die :ld:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
GOALKEEPERS (3) : Brad Guzan (Aston Villa), Tim Howard (Everton), Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)

DEFENDERS (8) : Carlos Bocanegra (Racing Santander), Geoff Cameron (Stoke City), Edgar Castillo (Club Tijuana), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover), Maurice Edu (Stoke City), Clarence Goodson (Brondby), Fabian Johnson (Hoffenheim), Michael Parkhurst (Nordsjaelland)

MIDFIELDERS (8) : Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Roma), Joe Corona (Club Tijuana), Jermaine Jones (Schalke 04), Sacha Kljestan (Anderlecht), Brek Shea (FC Dallas), Danny Williams (Hoffenheim), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)

FORWARDS (5): Clint Dempsey (Tottenham Hotspur), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Herculez Gomez (Santos), Alan Gordon (San Jose Earthquakes), Eddie Johnson (Seattle Sounders)

Donovan's injury isn't that bad then. No Jozy or Boyd, Gordon called over Wondo :merchant:

One-time supporting player Alan Gordon enjoying breakthrough year - Grant Wahl - SI.com

article by Wahl about Gordon a month ago, imagine adding a National Team call up as the cherry on top

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have a feeling Jozy and Jurgen had a falling out a while ago.

Klinsmann barely uses dude, and when he does Jozy plays like he dont give a fukk.

dropping Boyd doesnt surprise me because he hasnt been that good

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"I communicated with Jozy that I was not happy about his latest performances with us, maybe over the last 14 months," Klinsmann said Monday. "Jozy can do much, much better. The reason why he's not coming in is mainly about his performances at Jamaica and at home [last month], also in training. Also certain things that went on through the May-June camp. So we decided to bring in Eddie Johnson and Alan Gordon and give them a chance to show they've improved. They're both doing really well in MLS now."

Jozy Altidore not on U.S. Soccer team for World Cup qualifier - Grant Wahl - SI.com

yup, the two had a falling out