Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It's the same pattern as the end of last season. When the energy and enthusiasm wears off the lack of team structure starts to show through.

When the chips were down Pep (League Cup) and now Frank were far better tactically.:ufdup:

It's not the loss. It is the manner of the loss. Ole had NO answers. Like SAF against prime Barca (but that was PRIME barca).

Just like the end of last season it took a while for the bad performances to affect results that is what is happening now. We have been terrible for the last 4 games now.

And I have been critical of Ole all along. He is not a good manager and never will be. :hhh:

Get sucked into the boom-bust Ole false dawns brehs ...

I don't like Ole. That being said, it's one game in a cup tie. These players are exhausted, had two days less rest, and the squad has zero depth. Players getting injuries left and right. I am not having a meltdown because of it. Tie or lose to West Ham or Leicester then alright.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don't like Ole. That being said, it's one game in a cup tie. These players are exhausted, had two days less rest, and the squad has zero depth. Players getting injuries left and right. I am not having a meltdown because of it. Tie or lose to West Ham or Leicester then alright.
We can actually draw against both Leicester and West Ham, which would get us into the top 4 :dead:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
keepers make mistakes all the time. this aint it. becker, buffon, casillas, lopez etc have all made horrible mistakes. none have constantly continued like de gea.

I remember de gea being was trash is euro 2016. look it up. In fact he made some dumb errors in 2016 for both man u and Spain. this isn't just a recent thing

his problem is clear as day, a fax machine stopped him from winning three CLs in a row and it's hurting him
De Gea is still top draw. Playing with that defense in front him must have given him PTSD :lolbron:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This 100%. It aint got nothing to do with ronaldo scoring a hattrick against him in the WC and whatever bullshyt some of yall on. people score hat-tricks against keepers all the time. He's clearly upset that he missed out on winning 3 CLs with real madrid. that's all there is to it. that is what is probably bothering him.

Lol..He was still comfortably our best player for about 2 years after that.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
De Gea is still top draw. Playing with that defense in front him must have given him PTSD :lolbron:

He's played regularly with Jones and Smalling ahead of him which is far worse that this and he's been amazing. He's clearly lost something and he's no longer a world class keeper. Made way too many mistakes for the last 2 years for that to be the case now.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Anotonio looking at Lindelof and Maguire on Wedensday

j0k.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He's played regularly with Jones and Smalling ahead of him which is far worse that this and he's been amazing. He's clearly lost something and he's no longer a world class keeper. Made way too many mistakes for the last 2 years for that to be the case now.
Dude could've been a 2 time UCL winner if it wasn't for the fax machine. :mjlol:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
if he was to leave they'd actually be doing better:hhh: no way is this guy worth 42 mills a year. lost 2 cl finals, last 2 seasons atl look:scust: and he somehow managed to fukk up the attacking capabilities of joao felix and thomas lamar :deadmanny:

Everything that Atleti has in 2020 is because of Cholo. He took a club that was second class and turned it into a European power. You can’t compare him to Zidane, Pep, or anybody else that has had success at a major club. Atleti hadn’t had a Top 3 finish since the 95-96 season, and we haven’t finished lower than third since Cholo had his first full season in charge.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
its a mystery how he's gotten away with it. imagine if he was black:francis: