Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

tCYI5aS.png

Like two tractors

This has been going on all season... I'm really surprised we have had a clean sheet this season...:picard:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
We have no depth. I keep saying take that Sancho money and spread it around the team.
We need another CB, Smalling is staying at Roma, Rojo is leaving, Eric is done at this rate keeps getting hurt and Lindelof/Magiure is :hhh:

Get Grealish in, I'd try and get Ndidi to be honest but Leicester would put a 100 Mil price tag on him.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Go unbeaten for 18 games, have a howler, now everyone is a critic. Lol

It's the same pattern as the end of last season. When the energy and enthusiasm wears off the lack of team structure starts to show through.

When the chips were down Pep (League Cup) and now Frank were far better tactically.:ufdup:

It's not the loss. It is the manner of the loss. Ole had NO answers. Like SAF against prime Barca (but that was PRIME barca).

Just like the end of last season it took a while for the bad performances to affect results that is what is happening now. We have been terrible for the last 4 games now.

And I have been critical of Ole all along. He is not a good manager and never will be. :hhh:

Get sucked into the boom-bust Ole false dawns brehs ...

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
We need another CB, Smalling is staying at Roma, Rojo is leaving, Eric is done at this rate keeps getting hurt and Lindelof/Magiure is :hhh:

Get Grealish in, I'd try and get Ndidi to be honest but Leicester would put a 100 Mil price tag on him.

Ndidi should be priority. Grealish is nice but he's going to be overpriced. English hype.

We need another CB and another LB.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
That failed Madrid move really fukked up his mental :mjlol:
This 100%. It aint got nothing to do with ronaldo scoring a hattrick against him in the WC and whatever bullshyt some of yall on. people score hat-tricks against keepers all the time. He's clearly upset that he missed out on winning 3 CLs with real madrid. that's all there is to it. that is what is probably bothering him.

Majestic

Daps
He is Atletico Madrid. If he was to leave, they go back to fighting for EL spot/mid table finishes. Zidane leaves Real and at worse they still a CL favourite and 3rd to win La Liga.
if he was to leave they'd actually be doing better:hhh: no way is this guy worth 42 mills a year. lost 2 cl finals, last 2 seasons atl look:scust: and he somehow managed to fukk up the attacking capabilities of joao felix and thomas lamar :deadmanny:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
That failed Madrid move really fukked up his mental :mjlol:

This 100%. It aint got nothing to do with ronaldo scoring a hattrick against him in the WC and whatever bullshyt some of yall on. people score hat-tricks against keepers all the time. He's clearly upset that he missed out on winning 3 CLs with real madrid. that's all there is to it. that is what is probably bothering him.

Nah G. The Madrid deal fell through in 2015. DDG's decline happened after this goal in the WC. After the WC the inconsistency came. Getting beat at the near post, poor handling, shots going through him etc.

Last edited:

Majestic

Daps
Nah G. The Madrid deal fell through in 2015. DDG's decline happened after this goal in the WC.

keepers make mistakes all the time. this aint it. becker, buffon, casillas, lopez etc have all made horrible mistakes. none have constantly continued like de gea.

I remember de gea being was trash is euro 2016. look it up. In fact he made some dumb errors in 2016 for both man u and Spain. this isn't just a recent thing

his problem is clear as day, a fax machine stopped him from winning three CLs in a row and it's hurting him