Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Just got back from El Clasico. Funny game though hard to know what is going on when you don't speak Catalan.

Pic I took of Messi's 2nd goal.

ta2erk.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why is it hard to not know what's going if you don't speak Catalan? You mean like in the crowd etc?

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Bojan plays for Milan now? :scusthov:

Yeah :snoop:

Dude peaked as a 17 year old, sad to say. He was on a GOAT pace that young and then dude just stopped improving. He's literally the same player as he was when he was 16. Incredible back then, now not so much..

Had us Barca fans going like this during his stay: :leon::ohhh::wow::gladbron::dwillhuh::snoop: :flabbynsick: :huhldup:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Why is it hard to not know what's going if you don't speak Catalan? You mean like in the crowd etc?

Yeah the crowd. Couldn't understand the cheers or what the guy next to me was saying to me. Plus add in the whole wanting to break off from the rest off Spain political aspect that was in full force with flags, signs, and cheers way before the game started.

Now as far as the game that I understood.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making my way home from Camdem Yards, damn, CC was great tonight, but like always had a great night in Bmore, the rain delay was actually a great thing. Too bad about the outcome tho

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's something about playoff Baseball, that just makes it so special. The The overall change of atmosphere from regular season to the playoffs is just amazing. I will go months without watching a regular season game, but as soon the Offs come, i'm glued to the TV watching as much as I can.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the crowd. Couldn't understand the cheers or what the guy next to me was saying to me. Plus add in the whole wanting to break off from the rest off Spain political aspect that was in full force with flags, signs, and cheers way before the game started.

Now as far as the game that I understood.

Sounds great though. Shame you couldn't understand.

Imagine Barca in the Catalonian league :dead: