Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Stoke is 1 point above the drop in the championship:noah:. Please make it happen God, if they go down I'm celebrating like Arsenal won a trophy:ohlawd:

Remember when some Gooners wanted Jose to manage Arsenal. I wonder if they still think that would've been a good idea:troll:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:dead:

The Amazon series cannot come soon enough.

Looking at the table, United is only 1 and 2 points behind LC and Chelsea. Which of them is going to choke away a top 4 finish :lupe:
Chelsea and LC still need to play Sheffield and they're known to be nuisance.

If it goes to the last day :wow:

Man Utd vs Leicester
Chelsea vs Wolves

But it mostly depends on what happens with Man City's ban on Monday.

Hoepfully Uefa do the right thing:mjpls:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Same way Napoli was a step down for Benitez and Ancelotti. Spurs are his Napoli. It's only going to get worse from here

Ancelotti wanted to work back in Italy, that was the only opening and from the South. Ideally he wants the Roma job. Benitez works better as an underdog, his time at Inter and Real shows that.

Jose wanted to a job in London, which is his base outside of Portugal.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
PSG might get the breaks beat out of them. These guys haven't played a competitive match since the start of quarantine. And while other leagues resumed with a condensed schedule the LFP went ahead to award them the title and end the season prematurely.

Dudes are gonna be rusty come game time. And Atalanta's been playing cohesively. Once again, the lack of competition in Ligue 1 will be their UCL downfall again.

Other than that this one legged tournament will be really interesting to watch.

Last edited: