Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Right time frame, wrong reason. When the Real players basically turned round:ufdup: and told him to:camby: . He hasn't been the same Special One since.
I think it was the 5 - 0 loss to barca that really killed him, and the bayern CL penalty loss. add the fact that he could not win the CL for real. 11 - 12 real was a beast of a team tho :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think it was the 5 - 0 loss to barca that really killed him, and the bayern CL penalty loss. add the fact that he could not win the CL for real. 11 - 12 real was a beast of a team tho :wow:

Nah. Because he beat Barca in the Copa Del Rey final that year and won the league the next season.

Ever since the revolt at Real. Mourinho has lost the dressing room at both Chelsea (even in their title winning season, they kind of limped over the line, which carried over to the next season and then the situation with the Lady Physio) and United.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ecg510KXgAImXCa

H-A-H-A :picard:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It all depends on the form but if Sancho comes Rashford is definitely the odd man out as it stands now.

Ole worked with Rashford on finishing now get someone to show him when to take on his man, cross or pass to overlapping player.

Rashford and Shaw waste so many opportunities. It may just be lack of confidence but it seems like they always make the wrong decision.

If Sterling was on that wing instead of him amount of chances created would triple

But then again I don't think Sancho coming will be an issue at all. Martial is always good for a couple of pulled hammies and a calf strain. And Greenwood's form is not sustainable, especially for an 18 year old.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Good result from United. Still some "slack" in the team and some sharpness that needs to be worked on. Need depth in the squad and we need Odion to get a PL goal.

SN: Martial is definitely gunning for 20 goals this season. Had that shot off the post went in he'd be at 16 goals with 4 games left in the season. The way he's been firing I still think it's attainable.