Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
But yet you would let Dozy blow your back out

:whoa: I'm not into no @Forza Lecce stuff if that's what you mean

You expect someone to have a tough time fitting in because of the higher quality players in the team, not because of fukkery like selfishness and a clueless manager

Funny how Jozy found his spot and interest has waned following his goals streak, Yanks Abroad junkies love the drama. His Hull sub appearances and breaking down that horrible team got more interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm never gonna be a fan of a team 3,000 miles away like some of you people :scusthov:

Spurs at home has always been boring and I never used to watch the games, now I have a reason to, and I'm just trying to break it down

and as for "he'll figure it out" - you just saw what happened to freidel right? dropped after a string of brilliant performances and a win at old trafford - that makes sense right?

I'm not talking about Friedel, which was a stupid decision, but let's also realize, that Levy put AVB in a tough spot with that buy. Friedel has been immense for them. But at the same time, you can't buy someone like Lloris, and risk losing him, because he's not getting minutes.

And as for Dempsey, he's gonna get playing time, and do well. But like I said, he has to find his place on the team. And today, he had an inconsistent game, missed some passes, and missed a great chance. It happens.

Just stop posting irrational nonsense(but you can't help yourself)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing about Stoke, they actually played some decent football the 2nd year in the PL, then last year it seems like Pullis, just wanted to prove something or got a chip shoulder, and they've been playing just out an out thug football, and it hasn't done them any good at all.

Cause they just never played straight up kick and hoof football their first two seasons back in the Prem, they mixed it up.