Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Darren Sammy is a real fukking boss.

He gets alot of hate, but I fukks with Sammy. His bowlin is gash tho and he bats better when hes under pressure. But he never makes excuses so you got to :salute: that.

Ya'll just need to start puttin it together now in the Test Arena. Andre Russell needs to get on a strength and conditionin programme if hes ever gunna place Test Cricket.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
We're talking about gangnam style?

Did i get locked in that scrap metal time machine from looper?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iniesta would still be a star, tbf. I mean look at Zidane.

Not without Xavi, I never denied Iniesta talent, but Zidane at times controlled games, that's something i've never seen do, in games where he's been called to do it, because Xavi is not playing.

Xavi is one of the few players from this generation who without a shadow of a doubt, deserves to be put up there, with the best of all times. And how Iniesta has won an award before him, proves, what i've always said about awards.

And Last year, Xavi being a little off, and getting more rest, is the reason why, that fraud of a team won anything in Spain.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Xavi is one of the few players from this generation who without a shadow of a doubt, deserves to be put up there, with the best of all times.
preaching to the choir here. Im the one who thinks Xavi is the best player of this generation, over Messi and Cronaldo.

I got a Barca fan made on twitter over my lambasting of UEFA giving Iniesta that POY award.

He couldnt give me a real reason as to why Iniesta deserved it except for him winning the Golden Ball at Euros