Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Dembele goals for Barcelona season by season.

2017-2018 - 4
2018-2019 - 14
2019-2020 - 1

And if he didn't go full retard against Liverpool in the Nou Camp, they might not have bottled it in the second leg. Dude needs to be fit and consistent before we have discussion about leading Barca, cause Zenit might be his future at this rate.:huhldup:

Or if Dortmund want him back. Since they have a history of doing that.:mjgrin:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
If we do splash the cash to get Sancho I just hope we have some youth in the wings for CB, CDM, RW and ST. We're only an injury or two away from being in trouble.

We need 3 players this summer if we're serious about challenging for a title next season, we need another Top CB, upgrade LB and obviously Sancho. I think CM/DM is ok for one more season.

Obviously some luck with injuries would also be appreciated.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
We need 3 players this summer if we're serious about challenging for a title next season, then we need another Top CB, upgrade LB and obviously Sancho.

Obviously some luck with injuries would also be appreciated.

Real talk, we need like 4-5 players. A CB, a CDM, a RW, a ST and another LB.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:mjcry:

that's why I said if he stays fit for next season. Dembele never had injury issues before Barca. Doctors already determined the main cause of his issue was Barca's training and doctors. That's why Dejong went back to Netherlands to get treated. Barca doesn't need a Messi replacement, that's unrealistic. But having the two most talented young attacking playing together on your team doesn't seem that bad post Messi is it? It's not %100 he's going to Madrid. Barca will most likely have a new president after next season with a fresh start trying to prove a point. He's great pals with Dembele more than anyone at Madrid. Barcelona is a better city and has just as many french players. And for all of Madrid up and coming youngsters that are being hyped, only Odegaard and Mendy the ones that have starting potential. Valverde is good all around but he's not exceptional.

and Neymar is 29 years old with injury issues. that ship is sailed

Barca don't have the funds to sign Mbappe. They cannot even renovate the Nou Camp which has been in the plans since when Rijkaard was incharge.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

that's why I said if he stays fit for next season. Dembele never had injury issues before Barca. Doctors already determined the main cause of his issue was Barca's training and doctors. That's why Dejong went back to Netherlands to get treated. Barca doesn't need a Messi replacement, that's unrealistic. But having the two most talented young attacking playing together on your team doesn't seem that bad post Messi is it? It's not %100 he's going to Madrid. Barca will most likely have a new president after next season with a fresh start trying to prove a point. He's great pals with Dembele more than anyone at Madrid. Barcelona is a better city and has just as many french players. And for all of Madrid up and coming youngsters that are being hyped, only Odegaard and Mendy the ones that have starting potential. Valverde is good all around but he's not exceptional.

and Neymar is 29 years old with injury issues. that ship is sailed
I agree with your point regarding Dembele’s injury record. I do feel Barca will give him 1 more season to prove he’s worth depending on cause he’s still very young.

Mbappe is 100% going to Madrid, they’ve been flirting with each other for the last year. If it wasn’t for COVID he’d be joining this summer. Plus after so many big money flops I think Barca would rather go back to a player they know can deliver for them than go for a new player.

Neymar is 28 and right in his prime. As long as he doesn’t follow the traditional Brazilian path of being washed post 30 he’s got at least 4 years at the very top. Yes he’s been injured a lot at PSG but his heart is not fully in the project their which probably contributed to his fitness. He’s determined to go back to Barca and I think there were rumors he’s ready to take a pay cut to get it done.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Ronaldo is the first Juve player to score 25 serie a goals since the 1960s, wtf have Juve strikers been doing? :hhh:
Bruh I was shocked when I saw that notification, you mean to tell me Del Piero, Trezeguet, Inzaghi, Higuain & Ibra never did that :gucci:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wait Ronaldo scored a free kick for Juve after 43 attempts :hhh:
Ronaldo is the first Juve player to score 25 serie a goals since the 1960s, wtf have Juve strikers been doing? :hhh:

Seriously? Inzaghi and Del Piero?!:merchant:

Higuain...scored 36 league goals in his last season for Napoli :picard:

I see why they bottled all them Champions League finals....:pachaha: