Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
it just hit me.

Messi leaving Barca isn't the end of the world for them after next season. It takes so much off their salary. If Dembele proves to be healthy next season, they can go in for Mbappe. I think Barca will be the only Real competition for him to Flo.
Mbappe Antsu Dembz
Puig De Jong some athletic cm

but Barca plans on bringing Xavi as a coach and from his comments, he doesn't think Mbappe is all that of a football player, great athlete :mjpls:

this the same dude that thought Micheal Serri would be an all time signing for them :mjlol:
Dembele being fit is a big ‘what if’ bro, he’s a fantastic talent and he suits Messi & Suarez more than Greizmann but he’s unreliable due to his fitness.

2nd, this ain’t Fifa, replacing a player like Messi, arguably the GOAT is a big task for any player. Mbappe is next up being tasked to replace Messi might be too big of a task for him this soon into his career. Plus he’s 100% going to Madrid, he loves Madrid & Zidane and he’s their number 1 target.

Barca lost their true Messi replacement in Neymar. His replacement needs to be slowly groomed into his role which is what they were doing before he left. The best option for them is to trade Greizmann for Neymar, which I think would be the perfect move for both teams.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
If we do splash the cash to get Sancho I just hope we have some youth in the wings for CB, CDM, RW and ST. We're only an injury or two away from being in trouble.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
it just hit me.

Messi leaving Barca isn't the end of the world for them after next season. It takes so much off their salary. If Dembele proves to be healthy next season, they can go in for Mbappe. I think Barca will be the only Real competition for him to Flo.
Mbappe Antsu Dembz
Puig De Jong some athletic cm

but Barca plans on bringing Xavi as a coach and from his comments, he doesn't think Mbappe is all that of a football player, great athlete :mjpls:

this the same dude that thought Micheal Serri would be an all time signing for them :mjlol:

Mbrappe wants/getting that Real #7 shirt.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Come on, fam :pachaha:Dembz ain't staying fit
:mjcry:
Dembele being fit is a big ‘what if’ bro, he’s a fantastic talent and he suits Messi & Suarez more than Greizmann but he’s unreliable due to his fitness.

2nd, this ain’t Fifa, replacing a player like Messi, arguably the GOAT is a big task for any player. Mbappe is next up being tasked to replace Messi might be too big of a task for him this soon into his career. Plus he’s 100% going to Madrid, he loves Madrid & Zidane and he’s their number 1 target.

Barca lost their true Messi replacement in Neymar. His replacement needs to be slowly groomed into his role which is what they were doing before he left. The best option for them is to trade Greizmann for Neymar, which I think would be the perfect move for both teams.
that's why I said if he stays fit for next season. Dembele never had injury issues before Barca. Doctors already determined the main cause of his issue was Barca's training and doctors. That's why Dejong went back to Netherlands to get treated. Barca doesn't need a Messi replacement, that's unrealistic. But having the two most talented young attacking playing together on your team doesn't seem that bad post Messi is it? It's not %100 he's going to Madrid. Barca will most likely have a new president after next season with a fresh start trying to prove a point. He's great pals with Dembele more than anyone at Madrid. Barcelona is a better city and has just as many french players. And for all of Madrid up and coming youngsters that are being hyped, only Odegaard and Mendy the ones that have starting potential. Valverde is good all around but he's not exceptional.

and Neymar is 29 years old with injury issues. that ship is sailed

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Still :dead:

EcGKHSEWsAABLBP

The Bruno goal had more of a case to be disallowed cause Matic was in the GK field of vison whilst being offside.

Bailly's handball was similar to McBurnie's handball against us a few months ago and that goal was given :bryan: