Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Looks like its shaping up as a last day shootout for Top 4 between Leicester and United.

United last 2 games Chelsea and Leicester. :wow:

Unless Chelsea defence can turn into 2004-06. They got United, Liverpool and Wolves. :huhldup: in the last 3.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wan Bissaka actually better at attacking than I thought:ehh: but he shouldn't forget about defending :whoa: leaving Magiure and Lindelof alone to defend is suicide

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yes. Murda, Foden, Saka 2021.

Just need to find CB's and a GK

ts07acw.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:dead:

Waistcoat wants ball players, I just want players who can actually defend and concentrate for more than 5 mins. Lascelles and Coady are probably the best leaders of a back line available, but doubt they will get picked. As Lascelles isn't a ball player and Coady can only play in a back 3.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
it just hit me.

Messi leaving Barca isn't the end of the world for them after next season. It takes so much off their salary. If Dembele proves to be healthy next season, they can go in for Mbappe. I think Barca will be the only Real competition for him to Flo.
Mbappe Antsu Dembz
Puig De Jong some athletic cm

but Barca plans on bringing Xavi as a coach and from his comments, he doesn't think Mbappe is all that of a football player, great athlete :mjpls:

this the same dude that thought Micheal Serri would be an all time signing for them :mjlol:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it just hit me.

Messi leaving Barca isn't the end of the world for them after next season. It takes so much off their salary. If Dembele proves to be healthy next season, they can go in for Mbappe. I think Barca will be the only Real competition for him to Flo.
Mbappe Antsu Dembz
Puig De Jong some athletic cm

but Barca plans on bringing Xavi as a coach and from his comments, he doesn't think Mbappe is all that of a football player, great athlete :mjpls:

this the same dude that thought Micheal Serri would be an all time signing for them :mjlol:
Come on, fam :pachaha:Dembz ain't staying fit