Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
United shouldn’t go for Sancho :yeshrug:

Call me contrarian but I think we should give Greenwood more time. Boy’s got the ability.

Take that Sancho money and get a solid CDM ( Ndidi would be my first pick), another CB and a cheaper RW.
Squad depth.

Martial & Rashford have a history of getting injured and I wouldn't put it past Ole to run them into ground.

I'm guessing Ole's plan was to ease Greenwood and not overplayed him like what happened to Michael Owen at Liverpool back in the day cause that messed up his second half of his career.

And our options are Daniel James & Chong.:francis:

Lingard, Periera & Mata (Sorry Juan:mjcry:) gotta go. And I guess Angel Gomes wanted too much or he wasn't promised enough game time.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
First time in awhile that I'm looking forward to this Bournemouth match, hopefully we give them that work today.

3 Goals minimum today..:demonic:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he decided to retire, I wouldn't be surprised either. It's just a typical Yorkie thing to do, just walk away with no regrets and on their own terms.
Ahahhaha you from up them sides yeah? I'm in Yorkshire heavy I can see that culture. They got low living standards.