Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:dahell:
11 games left in Serie A and Juve only has a 4pt lead. Juve still has to play Milan (A), Atalanta (H), Lazio (H) and Roma (H). There's still the Turin derby as well, albeit at home. Serie A, La Liga and the Primeira Liga are the only major leagues too close to call.
It's Juventus breh. No matter how times they look :flabbynsick: they will win it in the end.
I hope I'm wrong but I figured Napoli were gonna try and stop Juve last time and they bottled.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:
11 games left in Serie A and Juve only has a 4pt lead. Juve still has to play Milan (A), Atalanta (H), Lazio (H) and Roma (H). There's still the Turin derby as well, albeit at home. Serie A, La Liga and the Primeira Liga are the only major leagues too close to call.

Lol, a 4 point lead for Juventus is like 20 points. It's over breh :francis:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

NBC needs to step up and buy the damn rights. I'd be happy with ESPN (and ESPN +), but NBC does soccer coverage her in America better than anyone does any sport period.

But in general, ANYBODY BUT FOX.

Why the hate for FOX?

They did a good job of making all of the games available across their various platforms. I could definitely see NBC putting games behind their NBC Gold paywall like they do for the Premier League.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Why the hate for FOX?

They did a good job of making all of the games available across their various platforms. I could definitely see NBC putting games behind their NBC Gold paywall like they do for the Premier League.

Lalas is insufferable. Maybe the single worst soccer analyst in America. And Fox's coverage is very surface-level, they lost interest covering the sport as soon as Pulisic left Germany.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why the hate for FOX?

Same shyt with ESPN basically having the whole Serie A behind paywall on ESPN+, they'll just randomly put one match on TV with no rhyme or reason. Their plan is obviously to use niche sports/leagues to push people to subscribe to their app but it's especially disgusting now with lack of live sports that they're still keeping matches behind a paywall.

At least with TNT you could bypass that stupid B/R shyt :hhh: by just watching Spanish channels.