Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
yea i know, still get gets a lot of chances with pool, i mean with newcastle the bruh was their leading scorer:heh:. if he can add goals to his pool performances, it makes him a more complete player and Liverpool become more dangerous:ohlawd:

Half of those goals came in 1 game for Newcastle IIRC. And he didn't score away from St James either.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Half of those goals came in 1 game for Newcastle IIRC. And he didn't score away from St James either.

yea, still he needs more goals for the amount of chances i see him get and miss:yeshrug: sorry as a matter a fact all 3 of the midfielders should score more(even though that is not their main role)

The only midfielder that can and has shown an eye for goal has been ox, but he doesn't always start.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
bayern about to win serie A , sorry i meant Juventus:francis:

Though atalanta has shown what i expected:blessed:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
bayern about to win serie A , sorry i meant Juventus:francis:

Though atalanta has shown what i expected:blessed:

Serie A title race is over.

:dahell:
11 games left in Serie A and Juve only has a 4pt lead. Juve still has to play Milan (A), Atalanta (H), Lazio (H) and Roma (H). There's still the Turin derby as well, albeit at home. Serie A, La Liga and the Primeira Liga are the only major leagues too close to call.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trent
y8IDPWK.png

Fab
y8IDPWK.png