Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I don’t think he knows what that means :dead:

giphy.gif

Meanwhile in other Brazilian forward news

Neymar calls his young bisexual stepfather "faq" and threatens him with "a broomstick"

:mjlol:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Almost everybody did at the beginning of his career.

But he never grew up and you can only be unprofessional and immature as long as your producing at a high level. You can’t be slightly above average and behave like your Ronaldinho or Romario. No team is going to put up with that.
remember when we all thought he would turn the corner after those two goals against Germany....

proceeded to get transfer to the fist stage of :flabbynsick: Milan during winter :mjgrin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

nahnah

Superstar
Daps

12 Years ago they drew 2-2 with Bayern Munich as well as beating Atletico Madrid in the Uefa Cup :picard:

It's not like Leeds being in the semi finals of the Champions League and then getting relegated 3 years later but damn.

I

I went to those 2 games :mjcry:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I was thinking of getting my brother one of those Cameo celebrity messages for his birthday but the only Chelsea player they have is Michael Essien, which instantly reminded me of Essien's birthday party when he was at Real Madrid. Only Modric and Carvalho showed up :mjcry:

14747151173224.png
:picard:

The former Chelsea midfielder organised a party in December 2012 during his time in the Spanish capital and was left reeling when only a handful of teammates turned up.

Beasley states in his book that Mourinho felt it indicated a wider problem with team spirit at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

"Mourinho said that Madrid was a political club with warring factions and told me a story about Essien inviting teammates to his 30th birthday but only a few turned up," Beasley explained.

"He had to console Essien, saying it was nothing personal and that it didn't mean the players didn't like him but they simply were only concerned with themselves and had better things to do."

Later it emerged that only Luka Modric and Ricardo Carvalho attended the party with the centre-half having known the midfielder from their time together at Stamford Bridge.