Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol:

They ain't shifting him, not on what is it 400k p/w. Even if he dropped it by half, no one got money like that to spend on an injury prone 30 year old(turns on Boxing day). They will have to loan him out and he will have to take a massive wage cut, maybe as much as 75%.

:whoa:

dont kill anyone I like Rambo.

I know plenty of people I don't like moving on tho :ld: :hubie:

:whoa:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This Juve/Milan game is complete fukkery :mjlol:

Milan concede a penalty via a Conti elbow handball courtesy of VAR, Ronaldo hits the post then 5 seconds later Rebic superkicks Danilo which leads to the ref reaching for his yellow then immediately decides to red card him.

EaVbcpOU8AA2so-

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This Juve/Milan game is complete fukkery :mjlol:

Milan concede a penalty via a Conti elbow handball courtesy of VAR, Ronaldo hits the post then 5 seconds later Rebic superkicks Danilo which leads to the ref reaching for his yellow then immediately decides to red card him.

EaVbcpOU8AA2so-

Bro he did a Nani but worst lol.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
We're playing surprisingly well with 10 men, but since its against Juventus you know we're going to concede via some fukkery anytime towards the 90th

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What the fukk does having Black Lives Matter on the players' Tshirts do? :mjlol:

I remember when I was a kid they did the same shyt with "Stand Up, Speak Up". shyt did nothing

All these players talking this and that but wont dare speak out on the PFA and Kick It Out. fukk outta here with this symbolic shyt

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I'm watching the Euro'16 final (it's on espn2), what happened to Renato Sanches? I know he went to Bayern but it's like he disappeared.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I'm watching the Euro'16 final (it's on espn2), what happened to Renato Sanches? I know he went to Bayern but it's like he disappeared.

Some of it was injuries, but a lot of it was just lack of confidence. Once he was at Bayern he struggled early and was never able to make the necessary adjustments to get better. From that point he was pretty much buried on the bench and didn’t get a lot of playing time. Then going to Swansea led to even bigger problems with his confidence, because everybody had such high expectations and his season there was a complete disaster.

His teammates and coaches at Bayern liked him and said he was a hard worker, but he just couldn’t put it together there for whatever reason. He had a bit of resurgence at Lille this season and he’s only 22, so he still has a shot at living up to his potential.