Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
2560.jpg

The Serie A team of the 2000s

:ehh:

Was Rossi THAT good? :jbhmm:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I would have Zlatan over Shevchenko, but I’m not gonna fight.
My memory is spotty but I feel like Zlatan didn't really hit his stride until he went to Inter for a few years. While Shevchenko was consistently one of the top strikers in the world.

It's funny that there are zero Inter players in the team though:heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
My memory is spotty but I feel like Zlatan didn't really hit his stride until he went to Inter for a few years. While Shevchenko was consistently one of the top strikers in the world.

It's funny that there are zero Inter players in the team though:heh:
Yeah, Sheva was the man before he moved to Chelsea.

The reason I'd put Zlatan there is he won five straight league titles.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Was Rossi THAT good? :jbhmm:
I definitely feel he was but I'm also biased towards Roma players. Seedorf deserves to be in there but it's hard to fit him in that midfield. Unless you give the boot to Del Piero and rearrange the formation :lolbron:

Cambiasso also deserves to be mentioned. Again I'm biased but Emerson needs more love, I never hear his name mentioned.

Pavel Nedved :patrice:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
EFL championship returns June 6
Serie A plan to start June 13

But they're saying League 1 and League 2 in England wont resume their seasons. I dont get how you can restart some of the leagues but not all of them shyt doesnt seem fair

Last edited:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
But they're saying League 1 and League 2 in England wont resume their seasons. I dont get hoe you can restart some of the leagues but not all of them shyt doesnt seem fair
Yeah that doesn’t make sense to me either. If you start one league, might as well start them all.