Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Sheva was the man before he moved to Chelsea.

The reason I'd put Zlatan there is he won five straight league titles.
I saw a mad star that he only scored one goal against the top 4 series a teams during his first stint in Italy.

Whoever asked if de rossi was that good.. He was a midfield General imagine a clutch Carrick.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I haven’t posted in here for a while. I just got an alert than the German league is back today. WTF? Are they crazy? If there’s another outbreak, are any heads going to roll at the top?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't even get this.

Why he going at African strikers and not strikers in general.

That mentality, smh
I bet in context, it’s not as bad as it seems. The journalist may have asked him about those two specific players and they’re now making him seem like a crab in the barrel.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I haven’t posted in here for a while. I just got an alert than the German league is back today. WTF? Are they crazy? If there’s another outbreak, are any heads going to roll at the top?

Germany has probably managed this epidemic the best out of all European countries, so it only makes sense that they're up first. They're still playing without fans though, just like with the baseball league in South Korea.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I don't think Bundesliga should be back and I hope none of these players get sick. But we all know higher ups care too much about money.

Today is the Revierderby derby but with no fans that means no big display, no hatred, no chants going back and forth, no euphoria when a goal scored, and no celebrating with the supporters after a derbysieger. Is a derby really a derby without fans?

fukk bvb, hopefully Schalke has a good showing.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New normal = no fans in attendance:wow:

''Players are not allowed to celebrate goals together, exchange high fives or embrace.'' :francis:

tenor.gif

Last edited: