Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There's talks now of Italy throwing the rest of the season in the bushes due to how many people there now have coronavirus. :lupe:
I'm going to be in Spain later this month and was really looking forward to attending a match. This ain't looking good :sadcam:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Canadian bros what channels do Premier League and Serie A games come on here. My NBC and ESPN+ apps don’t work because of the location settings, and I’m not trying to watch the Manchester Derby and Juve/Inter on an unreliable stream :francis:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Old ass Pedro and Willian ballin :dwillhuh:

Canadian bros what channels do Premier League and Serie A games come on here. My NBC and ESPN+ apps don’t work because of the location settings, and I’m not trying to watch the Manchester Derby and Juve/Inter on an unreliable stream :francis:
DAZN got exclusive rights to PL in Canada :francis:

You can catch Serie A on TLN

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I'm more pissed we had to struggle to a draw against them.
Chelsea been inconsistent all season and now they pick up form when it matters :hhh:

All these teams around us trying to get that UCL spot..this is literally a 10 team race right now :picard:

Anything but a win today is a failure.