Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Welp, that was fun while it lasted. Bournemouth is trying to give this game away now.

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How do I actually learn what I’m watching? Soccer has grown lightweight interesting to watch, but not having grown up with it, I’m just watching them run around, an occasional interesting block or pass and score. I know nothing of what else to look for

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How do I actually learn what I’m watching? Soccer has grown lightweight interesting to watch, but not having grown up with it, I’m just watching them run around, an occasional interesting block or pass and score. I know nothing of what else to look for
Tifo football on YouTube is great.

In depth club tactics that explain a teams approach to football, player profiles, financial breakdowns of clubs eg how they generate revenue, income sources, etc. I personally find the latter fascinating.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:obama:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Idk what network you watching games on but there is usually a studio during halftime and after the game that break down the tactics and show highlights. If you want to learn the game there are also good youtube channels like Tifo Football, Piotr Foot and others