Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
at this rate pool are better off just wrapping up the league and going home...cuzz honestly, these nikkas lost the juice as soon as they went on this long as winter break............. smh at this rate i dont see them scoring on atl madrid either.... need to forget about timo werner and bringing some real creative juice so they are able to switch form a 4 3 3 to a 4 2 3 1 like he had at dortmund when needed.

Because seems they just have runs of games that they just cant create or score anything, and depending our your right and left back for a creative spark is not sustainable:scust::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

i mean losing to this chelsea team and to watford is what has me worried, if they had lost to city something like that i wouldnt care soo much but come chelsea might not even make the top 4 and watford might get relegated

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
at this rate pool are better off just wrapping up the league and going home...cuzz honestly, these nikkas lost the juice as soon as they went on this long as winter break............. smh at this rate i dont see them scoring on atl madrid either.... need to forget about timo werner and bringing some real creative juice so they are able to switch form a 4 3 3 to a 4 2 3 1 like he had at dortmund when needed.

Because seems they just have runs of games that they just cant create or score anything, and depending our your right and left back for a creative spark is not sustainable:scust::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
Kloppo bringing on Milly instead of Mo tells you all you need to know about how he’s valuing this, I don’t like it and obviously any season we win the league it’s a roaring success but I don’t like it and we have to get past Madrid now.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Kloppo bringing on Milly instead of Mo tells you all you need to know about how he’s valuing this, I don’t like it and obviously any season we win the league it’s a roaring success but I don’t like it and we have to get past Madrid now.

yea u right but the dude put out a pretty strong side so he kinda cared

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I don’t wanna hear no more about Sadio being better than Mo because this was a perfect opportunity to put the team on his back and he didn’t and it ain’t the first time :francis:

I don’t wanna hear no shyt about
it being a media campaign for HendoGOAT because you seen how it’s looking without him :ufdup:

It’s double or nothing sounds crazy that a season in which we win the league could be a disappointment but it’s trending that way right now :manny:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
ESM3LavX0AMgagq

Out right typed that shyt, didn't even put the * on it...

Can't say I'm surprised:mjpls:
How can you be from Spain , just got to the uk but you know how to call a breh a fcking n**ger? Real hate :wow:

Last edited:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
so, brehs, have the wheels fallen off of liverpool's season?

would be amazing if they shyt the bed and lost the title to man city.