Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Moussa Demeble scores a brace :ehh: Shout for Euro 2020 or will Giroud lead the line again?

Dunno if we'd go for him though, and doesn't have a injury record though? Don't want another Martial problem when it pertains to fitness

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The young brehzilian punches it in :obama:

giphy.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Someone help with some trivia. How many finals has Pep lost as a manager? The only one I can think of is when Barca lost the Copa Del Rey cup to Real Madrid. Someone said there's two more but I can't think of them.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Someone help with some trivia. How many finals has Pep lost as a manager? The only one I can think of is when Barca lost the Copa Del Rey cup to Real Madrid. Someone said there's two more but I can't think of them.

Just the C dot rising like a Salmon header final.

They must be thinking about the Super Cup in Germany when Dortmund gave them the business in b2b years and they lost on pens in the third year to someone else.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Moussa Demeble scores a brace :ehh: Shout for Euro 2020 or will Giroud lead the line again?

Dunno if we'd go for him though, and doesn't have a injury record though? Don't want another Martial problem when it pertains to fitness

Deschamps ain't changing shyt the unless he has too. Giroud starts.