Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
atletico surprising liverpool and the world:wow:
We saw the first and second leg against Juventus breh :unimpressed:
:mjlol: the most they can hope for is a 2-1 victory..which is perfectly fine for pool to take back to anfield. this aint 2014 atl. madrid
:wow:
R-2034447-1370980584-5801.jpeg.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Fukk FFP that shiit was only put in place the preserve the status quo.

Hope City wins their appeal.

FOH these nikkas committed fraud. They're not getting punished for pumping money into the club, they're getting punished for lying about it. And then when the investigation began, they threatened to tie UEFA in legal morass for a decade.

FFP was put in place so that clubs would stop spending themselves into insolvency. It's flawed no doubt, but everyone including City agreed to it. If they would've moved smart and not overdid it like spend 60 million pounds on Mahrez to sit on the bench they wouldn't be in this position.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
FOH these nikkas committed fraud. They're not getting punished for pumping money into the club, they're getting punished for lying about it. And then when the investigation began, they threatened to tie UEFA in legal morass for a decade.

FFP was put in place so that clubs would stop spending themselves into insolvency. It's flawed no doubt, but everyone including City agreed to it. If they would've moved smart and not overdid it like spend 60 million pounds on Mahrez to sit on the bench they wouldn't be in this position.
This

Obviously nobody wants to see clubs do a Leeds but at the same time I don’t think it should be a closed table so if a billionaire wants to pump his own money into a club that’s his prerogative. I’d be all for lobbying to change the rules somewhat but like you said that’s not what they’ve done, they signed up to it just like everyone else and have took the piss, EVERYONE knew those sponsorships were complete fugazi :scust:

And I’d have sympathy for their fans at least but unlike Chelsea who at least had the humility to admit their success was down to hitting the lotto and just enjoy it for what it is, City fans still arguing it’s completely legit and it’s a conspiracy to shut them out (bare in mind Milan a massive club unlike City got banned while City got a slap on the wrist the last time), owners screaming racism :mjlol: and the absolute shyte they come out with about us all because they can’t handle one down season well fukk em tough luck nikkas :russ:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
These Liverpool fans funny fam :dead:

Little success now they tryna act big :hhh::mjlol:
Foh!!!

This is what everyone will ultimately remember Liverpool for :hhh:

suarezreu_2091574b.jpg

Our broths Sadio needs to leave and experience some black excellence

arsenal is black excellence..........:russ: did u not see the team that won the champions league last year?do you not see who your champion elect is? Now that is black excellence:mjlit: not losing 7-0 to bayern every year.
sadly we wont get to see it for another 5 years :mjcry:

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

Obviously nobody wants to see clubs do a Leeds but at the same time I don’t think it should be a closed table so if a billionaire wants to pump his own money into a club that’s his prerogative. I’d be all for lobbying to change the rules somewhat but like you said that’s not what they’ve done, they signed up to it just like everyone else and have took the piss, EVERYONE knew those sponsorships were complete fugazi :scust:

And I’d have sympathy for their fans at least but unlike Chelsea who at least had the humility to admit their success was down to hitting the lotto and just enjoy it for what it is, City fans still arguing it’s completely legit and it’s a conspiracy to shut them out (bare in mind Milan a massive club unlike City got banned while City got a slap on the wrist the last time), owners screaming racism :mjlol: and the absolute shyte they come out with about us all because they can’t handle one down season well fukk em tough luck nikkas :russ:

hypothetically speaking IF CAS over turns this what does all this assuming youre making is all for what? how can one even assume they are legit allegations when when we all know uefa is corrupt we can all agree on that. the amount of people who spoke out against city and psg alone is enough to give the fans who are arguing conspiracy to have a leg to stand on. come on my guy football banter aside you know. the issue i have is IF its overturned UEFA basically is allowed to make false allegations and in teh world we live in its about what news comes first not what is the truth

on a similar note if this is overturned i can see this eventually ending FFP which we all agree is absolute trash. because city lawyers will then ask about
juventes and fiat
bayern and audi
They dont want to open that can of worms. And honestly if the teams are able to inject cash without debt that should be the only thing we are concerned about. you have united in half billy of debt but no one bats an eye.

we can talk about fugazi sponserships w.e but these owners are the same owners who have invested in the actual city and have tried to help a club that did go into administration with a training ground (bury). you would think if we were "cheating" none of that would actually happen

edit: also dnt confuse a few city fans you go back and forth with the whole of them. that would belike everyone saying all liverpool fans love to be the victims FOH. i made this argument for a few of the mid table clubs trying to break into the top and how this stops them

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
wanted to watch the atalanta game but my connect is playing City vs West Ham and Spurs vs Leipzig:scust: