Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
hypothetically speaking IF CAS over turns this what does all this assuming youre making is all for what? how can one even assume they are legit allegations when when we all know uefa is corrupt we can all agree on that. the amount of people who spoke out against city and psg alone is enough to give the fans who are arguing conspiracy to have a leg to stand on. come on my guy football banter aside you know. the issue i have is IF its overturned UEFA basically is allowed to make false allegations and in teh world we live in its about what news comes first not what is the truth

on a similar note if this is overturned i can see this eventually ending FFP which we all agree is absolute trash. because city lawyers will then ask about
juventes and fiat
bayern and audi
They dont want to open that can of worms. And honestly if the teams are able to inject cash without debt that should be the only thing we are concerned about. you have united in half billy of debt but no one bats an eye.

we can talk about fugazi sponserships w.e but these owners are the same owners who have invested in the actual city and have tried to help a club that did go into administration with a training ground (bury). you would think if we were "cheating" none of that would actually happen

edit: also dnt confuse a few city fans you go back and forth with the whole of them. that would belike everyone saying all liverpool fans love to be the victims FOH. i made this argument for a few of the mid table clubs trying to break into the top and how this stops them

The purpose of this was just to damage City. It's not an accident that the first leak about a ban came the day after we won the league ahead of Liverpool. Overall I don't think they have much of a case, but let's see what happens.

I assume you are responding to one of the LFC fans here, I got most of them on ignore. I tried but their double standards and cult like behavior ain't worth it. One of them used to call me a "homotional fakkit" all last year and as soon as I call him a battyman him block me :russ:. I've deduced that conversing with them just ain't worth it.

Also, they're about to win the league and set records but stressed about little ole Citeh. I guess that's what happens when you gotta memorize excuses for the 12+ VAR decisions that have gone your way and everyone calls you LiVARpool.

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
You guys missed like two sitters. I remember watching Valencia against Chelsea and boy y’all love missing sitters fam

Valencia hasn’t had a true clinical striker since David Villa and Roberto Soldado :yeshrug:

Gomez ain’t it yet. Rodrigo is more of a wing-forward although he put up good numbers back in 17-18. Guedes misses sitters like its his job, à la 2019 CDR Final. Zaza and Negredo were both criminal big game chokers and Gameiro isn’t quite where he used to be. Alcacer could have been it but he left for Barca.

It is what it is.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
hypothetically speaking IF CAS over turns this what does all this assuming youre making is all for what? how can one even assume they are legit allegations when when we all know uefa is corrupt we can all agree on that. the amount of people who spoke out against city and psg alone is enough to give the fans who are arguing conspiracy to have a leg to stand on. come on my guy football banter aside you know. the issue i have is IF its overturned UEFA basically is allowed to make false allegations and in teh world we live in its about what news comes first not what is the truth
Breh the club ain’t even denying the emails are legit just out of context :dead: I’m sure you’ve read them, if you can provide some context that makes them kosher and not exactly what it says on the tin I’m all ears. If it does get overturned on the basis that they are somehow legit then I’ll happily take my lumps and hold my hands up but a) for all the bluster from the club that the allegations are unfounded from what I’m reading it looks like the argument is going to be that UEFA haven’t followed due process and either waited too long or are trying to sting you twice for the same thing or b) that FFP is illegal but I’m not sure if CAS can decide that or take it into account and c) UEFA surely know exactly how City would react to this, the potential costs of a lengthy battle and as you say this will make or break FFP so you would have to think the case against is completely watertight for them to come down this severe. And the conspiracy nonsense just does not wash with me when you look at the likes of Milan and Galatasary.

on a similar note if this is overturned i can see this eventually ending FFP which we all agree is absolute trash. because city lawyers will then ask about
juventes and fiat
bayern and audi
They dont want to open that can of worms. And honestly if the teams are able to inject cash without debt that should be the only thing we are concerned about. you have united in half billy of debt but no one bats an eye.
It's all about fair market value dude, related parties or the owner can sponsor but it cant be overinflated, those are big clubs with worldwide followings. It's like Neville said, the idea that City could organically catch the likes of United is ridiculous as is the idea that a club like City without the following or reach could just overnight have sponsorships and naming rights deals better or on a level with the very top clubs :yeshrug: even after all the sustained success you only have to look at comments, views, followers, etc on any social media to see the difference even now let alone at the time of the deals in question.

I agree completely about the debt, that's the only thing I want to see avoided, I don't think it should be a closed table and you'll get no argument from me that FFP isn't flawed or that United's debt ain't great BUT and this is my one and only issue United are fine by the rules because that is considered sustainable, what City are accused of is against the rules. I have zero issue with an owner pumping however much of his own funds he pleases into a club, my problem is you either take it to the courts if you have that much of an issue with it and test it there, or you don't sign up to it and don't take part, you can't sign up to the rules that everyone else is following and then be so flagrant with it.

we can talk about fugazi sponserships w.e but these owners are the same owners who have invested in the actual city and have tried to help a club that did go into administration with a training ground (bury). you would think if we were "cheating" none of that would actually happen
Come on breh I know you not that naive, that is exactly a reason to do it, you've never heard of sportswashing?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
The purpose of this was just to damage City. It's not an accident that the first leak about a ban came the day after we won the league ahead of Liverpool. Overall I don't think they have much of a case, but let's see what happens.

I assume you are responding to one of the LFC fans here, I got most of them on ignore. I tried but their double standards and cult like behavior ain't worth it. One of them used to call me a "homotional fakkit" all last year and as soon as I call him a battyman him block me :russ:. I've deduced that conversing with them just ain't worth it.

Also, they're about to win the league and set records but stressed about little ole Citeh. I guess that's what happens when you gotta memorize excuses for the 12+ VAR decisions that have gone your way and everyone calls you LiVARpool.
This bytch nikka really gonna act like the reason he been ducking me for months is cause he has me on ignore when he posted this

Liverpool fans in this thread talking about Kodija scoring against their C-team.

This is Liverpool
When I was the only one who said it :usure:

This nikka Kodjia realise he playing against a team full of teenagers yea :russ: