Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
@bigdaddy88
@Mané Swagincha @blues_funk_reggae @Roberto Firmino @Trajan

And anybody I’m forgetting

diego-simeone-celly.gif
We both know it ain’t gonna go down like that at Anfield see you next month :shaq:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Imagine me coming in here and scrolling up and seeing the stupid opinions parroted in the media, rehashed with coli smilies.

It's all good many things are yet to unfold. I don't care to read most of yall FFP takes, or deafening silence on PSG, Dele Alli racial abuse and the like. Don't be a thousandaire mulling over the problems of billionaires. Just watch di game.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Imagine me coming in here and scrolling up and seeing the stupid opinions parroted in the media, rehashed with coli smilies.

It's all good many things are yet to unfold. I don't care to read most of yall FFP takes, or deafening silence on PSG, Dele Alli racial abuse and the like. Don't be a thousandaire mulling over the problems of billionaires. Just watch di game.

Repping "Mighty Man City"

:mjcry:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija

Just when I thought you couldn’t be any more of a cowardly bytch you go and do this :wow:

Imagine thinking that anybody believes right after we lose is when you suddenly reappear :russ:

Imagine even showing your face here after your antics :huhldup:

Imagine coming in here posting like everything’s sweet like everyone in this thread ain’t already marked your ho card :scust:

Imagine all them times I’ve tagged you and still can’t get a reply :mjpls:

Imagine coming in here and subposting like a whole bytch :scusthov:

Suck ya mother you batty :camby: