Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
their bench alone is breaking FPP rules :picard: i mean these nikkas, have an empty stadium. cant get past the quarter finals of the champions league and dont sell players.....:mjgrin:

yall keep saying we have an empty stadium but

Premier League - average attendance

this begs to differ. we dont even have specifics on what rules were broken. like i said i guarantee this gets overturned. but smear job is already done by uefa. i dont want a super league this is what is going to lead to. @phillycavsfan congrats on at least 5 years of domination now if it does uphold.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You're crazy if you think this ban won't be overturned. They're just trying to make an example out of City. Ban them and there at least half a dozen teams that should be banned too.

If in the highly unlikely event this is upheld, it sets a precedent uefa don't truly want.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You're crazy if you think this ban won't be overturned. They're just trying to make an example out of City. Ban them and there at least half a dozen teams that should be banned too.

If in the highly unlikely event this is upheld, it sets a precedent uefa don't truly want.
name names