Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Looks like Ziyech is heading to Chelsea. Smart move if they believe they're gonna get outbid by Man U for Sancho.

Chelsea have other holes they need to fill, spending 120m on Sancho is a huge chunk of their budget. Still need a CB, LB and ST and possibly a replacement for Kante/DM, all that is about 150-200m excluding what the cost for Sancho is.

And the reason why they didn't spend any money in the winter window after getting the ban overturned, is to fit in with FFP. They've gone over the threshold for 2 out of the last 3 years.

I reckon Sancho has been told Poch is coming in the summer and that has swayed the decision over living back in London permanently for the first time in 6 years.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I still don't see Sancho ending up at united. Doesn't make sense for his career. Hell the kid should be moving to Real Madrid if his agent has a clue. United won't be in the CL next year so another season messing around in the Europa wont do anything for him.

Ziyech is going to be great for Chelsea. Great price too. Absolute no brainer singing united should have done last summer for the right wing. SMH. Sancho is going to cost 3 times that. :martin:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I still don't see Sancho ending up at united. Doesn't make sense for his career. Hell the kid should be moving to Real Madrid if his agent has a clue. United won't be in the CL next year so another season messing around in the Europa wont do anything for him.

Ziyech is going to be great for Chelsea. Great price too. Absolute no brainer singing united should have done last summer for the right wing. SMH. Sancho is going to cost 3 times that. :martin:
At United he'd be guaranteed minutes due to no competition. But then they're going to just run him into the ground :patrice: