Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
uefa knows this is going to get overturned but this is a succesful smear. you can ban me if it doesnt

Theyve been waiting fo this moment. but if this is what they are going to do i want them to look at every teams finances so we know how they are moving money. its absolute bullshyt.

FFP is there just to keep the traditional big teams the only big teams. nonsense

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Zg3eIkP.png

Edit: I think we all knew they were up to no good behind the scenes and that's putting it lightly. This comes as no surprise really.

z0L0jD2.png

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see the humor in this as a fan of other clubs. but if you are a club that has a new owner who wants to inject money to get them to the next level etc etc. you have to worry about smear campaigns if you have brown owners and then FFP to stop you from evne. doing so. and if you are succesful. this is what will happen. ........ ill still enjoy city without the money:mjcry:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Zg3eIkP.png

Edit: I think we all knew they were up to no good behind the scenes and that's putting it lightly. This comes as no surprise really.

z0L0jD2.png

their bench alone is breaking FPP rules :picard: i mean these nikkas, have an empty stadium. cant get past the quarter finals of the champions league and dont sell players.....:mjgrin:

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
uefa knows this is going to get overturned but this is a succesful smear. you can ban me if it doesnt

Theyve been waiting fo this moment. but if this is what they are going to do i want them to look at every teams finances so we know how they are moving money. its absolute bullshyt.

FFP is there just to keep the traditional big teams the only big teams. nonsense