Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Them guys don't really care, and the FA and UEFA don't really care. Kick it out is a failure.

G Nev even said it on the broadcast. We complain about other countries, but not as vocal when it happens over here.

Start playing in empty stadiums and see the Premier League :whoa: our brand.

It's on the players now. Dude is a clown.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Respect to Gary for holding his ground. fukk that so called mediator now trying to juelz his way out of his "doesn't reflect sky sports views."

Brexit plus Boris being elected has truly emboldened these racist. I'm not surprised at all. I'm glad it's out in the open alot more though. It will hopefully also address the lack of black people in corporate positions in football.

If you don't believe me, look at the higher ups In the FA, UEFA and FIFA....its 95% white... so no one should expect these out of touch dinosaurs to do anything about this.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Taking bets now... how long before John Barnes is wheeled out of his cabin to tap dance for massa? I'll say by tomorrow morning.
Probably getting his dance shoes ready as we speak...

cR2NqZ.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Let’s be honest 95% of this behavior is directed towards black men. The power structure within the FA UEFA etc are totally aligned with this shyt. There is absolutely no desire to resolve this and upset the popular fan base.
We aren’t talking about the same thing, breh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Respect to Gary for holding his ground. fukk that so called mediator now trying to juelz his way out of his "doesn't reflect sky sports views."

Brexit plus Boris being elected has truly emboldened these racist. I'm not surprised at all. I'm glad it's out in the open alot more though. It will hopefully also address the lack of black people in corporate positions in football.

If you don't believe me, look at the higher ups In the FA, UEFA and FIFA....its 95% white... so no one should expect these out of touch dinosaurs to do anything about this.

England as a whole is 85 percent white

monkey chants, aftv abuse just straight disgusting