Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can we stop pointing towards specific teams and just says cacs are racist because...we can sit here all day pointing out every team's racist incidents (small or bug team):beli:

Yep racism is rampant in the English game, people acting like 'their' team is not involved does not help the issue

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
can we stop pointing towards specific teams and just says cacs are racist because...we can sit here all day pointing out every team's racist incidents (small or bug team):beli:

so when theres a few chelsea fans being racist, its "typical chelsea, always racist"

but now, when its spurs its "b-b-b-but everyone's racist"

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
so when theres a few chelsea fans being racist, its "typical chelsea, always racist"

Exactly. fukk all that kumbaya bullshyt. I had to remind these nikkas every time they brought up chelsea that EVERY club has racists fans. But they aint wanna hear me so fukk em :manny:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

:laff::laff:nikka am a pool fan i dont care for spurs... Liverpool have had their incidents , i aint fooling myself.....the gist of what of saying is that i hate when "nikkas" pretend ohh its chelsea fans or as @Yayo Toure loves to point out , how liverpool fans are the inventors of racism :laff: but just a few weeks ago a city fan got caught on camera been racist, And as a typical cac that gets caught red handed plays dumb and denies it.

Just like folks in the states that love pointing out southern ism but play dumb at the ism in other states.:francis: so point is all cacs are racist until proven other wise

ohh and that typical chelsea or typical pool fan stuff is more in jest that anything dont take it too serious.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
New manager, same Tottenham
thumbnail.png

:mjlit: