Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff:nikka am a pool fan i dont care for spurs... Liverpool have had their incidents , i aint fooling myself.....the gist of what of saying is that i hate when "nikkas" pretend ohh its chelsea fans or as @Yayo Toure loves to point out , how liverpool fans are the inventors of racism :laff: but just a few weeks ago a city fan got caught on camera been racist, And as a typical cac that gets caught red handed plays dumb and denies it.

Just like folks in the states that love pointing out southern ism but play dumb at the ism in other states.:francis: so point is all cacs are racist until proven other wise

ohh and that typical chelsea or typical pool fan stuff is more in jest that anything dont take it too serious.

No one said yall invented racism...

but you notice within minutes of that City fan doing that stupid shyt, the club responded and police were contacted and he was caught.

Racism everywhere, clubs can just do their best to respond and eliminate the offenders, not print t-shirts and abuse the players who get racially abused.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't matter if it's a fan or a number of them, they need to start playing games behind doors.

Start costing these clubs match day revenue.

bytch ass Henry Winter and large sections of the press only talk about racism when England play in Eastern Europe. If the match was played in Serbia or Slovenia or even Italy, more would be said.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass Henry Winter and large sections of the press only talk about racism when England play in Eastern Europe. If the match was played in Serbia or Slovenia or even Italy, more would be said.

Them guys don't really care, and the FA and UEFA don't really care. Kick it out is a failure.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

G Nev even said it on the broadcast. We complain about other countries, but not as vocal when it happens over here.

Start playing in empty stadiums and see the Premier League :whoa: our brand.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Juve :gucci: this is somehow a worse team than last season, and last season they were garbage.