Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I've seen enough of Wan Bassaka to conclude he's the greatest if not one of the greatest defensive rightback I've ever seen.

I don't usually care for defensive fullback but he makes defense looks so beautiful :lupe:

Lowkey he might be top 5 defender in the world. Already the best FB defender.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The internet is like this....... is like when they win a game all the negative things go out the window and they forget the trash the have seen for 80% of the season.

And when the lose a couple is vice versa.

I've been watching some videos on YT and some "fans" are upset that the pundits are not giving more credit to united and to Ole???

am like :mjtf: they did they forget the other games where they looked like a relegation team? its insane.....
yet again this is one of the reasons why ole won the job was because of good run of games

with that said we should take social media post too serious though most of them are from india so:skip:
I assume you're talking about this

Burley never rated Ole from the beginning.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Fellaini and Matic linked with Tottenham?

tenor.gif

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I've seen enough of Wan Bassaka to conclude he's the greatest if not one of the greatest defensive rightback I've ever seen.

I don't usually care for defensive fullback but he makes defense looks so beautiful :lupe:
I don't know about all that but he's a supreme tackling machine and has really mastered the art of putting in a tackle. I wish he could improve the attacking part of his game though.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don't know about all that but he's a supreme tackling machine and has really mastered the art of putting in a tackle. I wish he could improve the attacking part of his game though.
Yeah, he's been at Crystal Palace where he didn't really need to attack, so he'll develop that more as the season progresses and if he does :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

John Salako when he was AWB youth coach.

"We had a few conversations about the fact that he was beginning to lose his way. He wasn't very effective when it came to going past people and he didn't look like he relished going down the line or checking back. He wasn't one to come inside and bounce off the front players either and we were struggling."