Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

:snoop: Like I said on Saturday, if we lose to Everton this Sunday we're back to square one with Ole....reactionary fans are the worst :bryan:

These are the mouth breathers who voted for brexit and will elect Boris Johnson again. Nothing to see here.
:unimpressed:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Manchester is a Labour stronghold and has been since the late 80's.

:hubie:
Fair point 40% Manchester was remain, however all adjacent districts were overwhelmingly leave. I Think more than a few of the United supporters in the poll were from salford or rochdale so my point still stands

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I'm all for AFTV, with the massive TV deals, fans aren't really as important. Club needs to hear it because journos aren't going to do it. A club like Arsenal which has always had this arrogance need to know the vibes.

My shyt moved seeing this line up

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fair point 40% Manchester was remain, however all adjacent districts were overwhelmingly leave. I Think more than a few of the United supporters in the poll were from salford or rochdale so my point still stands

Salford and Rochdale are both reds. Salford has always been Labour and Tories haven't had any power in Rochdale since the late 70's. Lib Dems had a 3 year run at the end of the 00's.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

:snoop: Like I said on Saturday, if we lose to Everton this Sunday we're back to square one with Ole....reactionary fans are the worst :bryan:

The internet is like this....... is like when they win a game all the negative things go out the window and they forget the trash the have seen for 80% of the season.

And when the lose a couple is vice versa.

I've been watching some videos on YT and some "fans" are upset that the pundits are not giving more credit to united and to Ole???

am like :mjtf: they did they forget the other games where they looked like a relegation team? its insane.....
yet again this is one of the reasons why ole won the job was because of good run of games

with that said we should take social media post too serious though most of them are from india so:skip: