Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
ELOv4vuU4AA5B58

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont come in here often but dead at larry gaurdiola. win back to back and now its hes a fraud... reeelaaaxxx. but the spine of the team needs to be looked at silva aguero kompany(i know hes gone) need replacements to keep moving forward. kdb sterling ederson are locks. but if we are to challenge going forward it need addressed for the next era we've seen how its turned historically top2-4 clubs into temporary banter clubs if you dont do it right.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
They have started spamming his channels too.

They need to ease off the criticism of the team a bit.

nah why should they stop criticizing a team that has been under performing for damn near 15 years :gucci:

the board and the players want the praise and admiration of the fans but then cant take the criticism that they are under performing .

The major media outlets and club are just upset that they cant shape the narrative to their liking.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
nah why should they stop criticizing a team that has been under performing for damn near 15 years :gucci:

the board and the players want the praise and admiration of the fans but then cant take the criticism that they are under performing .

The major media outlets and club are just upset that they cant shape the narrative to their liking.

Because it will split the fans and some people will use the chance to undermine Robbie because they just don't like him. He is still growing and still vulnerable.

And I said "ease off" aka "tone it down". Not "stop dead".

:ufdup:And before you hit me with the "it's just opinion" think about what giving "just an opinion" an unfettered platform means in the real world.