Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Messi is the best player in the world (until someone else can prove otherwise) and the best footballer in history. He and Michael Jordan are by far two of the greatest athletes I've ever seen , capable of doing things never before seen in their respective sports in almost every game they played.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

Messi the GOAT and best player alive. But if they can give it to Modric over him they can give it to VVD to let a defender have it for the first time in damn near 15 yrs

Defenders like VVD don't come around that often. They need their flowers while they can smell them :ufdup:

He's paying for the Modric fukk up from last year.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
While I agree Ole gotta go, is Poch the answer? And will he do better with this shower of shyte squad?
Do you know the amount money the team has spent ? We should not have this squad for the amount of money the team spent...:russ:

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Messi the GOAT and best player alive. But if they can give it to Modric over him they can give it to VVD to let a defender have it for the first time in damn near 15 yrs

Defenders like VVD don't come around that often. They need their flowers while they can smell them :ufdup:
World Cup Season where Modric team made it to the Finals. Actually it's Messi's award too. Putting Messi 5th is absolutely rubbish

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

Defenders like VVD don't come around that often.
They need their flowers while they can smell them :ufdup:
Man, and speaking of defenders, it's crazy to me how guys like Puyol and Maldini never won a Ballon D'or. :snoop:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

tis title is not for defenders... the fowards are the stars of this sport.
Canavaro won it right? He was the last defender as far as i can remember. He won it that year when they robbed Henry of the title.