Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst is a station over here called TalkSport they thrive on fans misery, regaully repeat callers meltdowns.

And they love seeing Arsenal fail, they even had segment called the daily arsenal just to cuss us lol

Simple facts is that the old traditional media does not like the new media/fan cams. They used to control the narrivatie of anything being said etc

Real talk, and it exposes that some of these pundits and experts don't actually know shyt. I have heard DT speak more sense about the team and about games than some of these Paul Merson and Jamie Redknapp man.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Why are we not talking to Pochettino right now?? Ole needs to :camby: out of here

giphy.gif
While I agree Ole gotta go, is Poch the answer? And will he do better with this shower of shyte squad?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The worst is a station over here called TalkSport they thrive on fans misery, regaully repeat callers meltdowns.

And they love seeing Arsenal fail, they even had segment called the daily arsenal just to cuss us lol

Simple facts is that the old traditional media does not like the new media/fan cams. They used to control the narrivatie of anything being said etc

Swearing is seen as being over aggressive. Which happens alot on the fan cams but the fan cams don't work without the passion and adrenaline of after a game.

I don't blame them not like the swearing, because if I'm in the media and I see someone swearing ever other word, I'm not really going to take much notice of what they are really saying, because all I'm thinking is how fouled mouthed that person is, who cannot convey their message properly.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Swearing is seen as being over aggressive. Which happens alot on the fan cams but the fan cams don't work without the passion and adrenaline of after a game.

I don't blame them not like the swearing, because if I'm in the media and I see someone swearing ever other word, I'm not really going to take much notice of what they are really saying, because all I'm thinking is how fouled mouthed that person is, who cannot convey their message properly.

Basically Troopz lol yeah I stopped listening to him as like you say he is one of the worst to get a message across in a clear and concise manner

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Basically Troopz lol yeah I stopped listening to him as like you say he is one of the worst to get a message across in a clear and concise manner

The other week when Troopz basically said he couldn't come on cam till he smoked hella zoots to calm down. :snoop:

Why you almost admitting to bringing drugs into the ground on cam, you basically asking yourself to be being searched everytime you entered the stadium.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The other week when Troopz basically said he couldn't come on cam till he smoked hella zoots to calm down. :snoop:

Why you almost admitting to bringing drugs into the ground on cam, you basically asking yourself to be being searched everytime you entered the stadium.
DT can be a prick, but I'd most likely trust him in public as an Arsenal spokesman than Troopz :skip: