Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if the club is playing games saying they want him to see out the season but I'm hoping for 4 or 5.

Have Aubameyang play out his contract and leave on a free.

One of Aubameyang and Lazacette going to United.

Yeah I reckon the club are going to keep him a couple games too long. Stretching back to the poor run against beatable opposition at the end of last season, plus inept performance in the europa final and this start is already a sackable run.

:dahell: Why would either do that to themselves :heh:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
We are already in the “couple of games too long” period. We got 25 points in our last 19 league matches.

:picard: I knew it was bad but that is atrocious. Really our only saving grace is United and Spurs are fukking up even worse than us so it doesn't look as bad as it should right now:francis:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:picard: I knew it was bad but that is atrocious. Really our only saving grace is United and Spurs are fukking up even worse than us so it doesn't look as bad as it should right now:francis:
The only reason he is still around is the club leadership didn’t bother to work on a contingency plan. We saw them play terrible at the end of last season and they didn’t think once that, “maybe this Emery guy ain’t up for this.”

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Don Valverde Is a different kind of special.

Plays your starting RB as a LB a few days before a CL game to rest your LB, while you have a backup LB ready to play.

Bench a fit Dembele after he just came off a suspension for some fukkery, and not let him stretch his legs.

Choose not to rotate or rest players who clearly needed it .

Roberto in for Semedo:mjgrin:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Don Valverde Is a different kind of special.

Plays your starting RB as a LB a few days before a CL game to rest your LB, while you have a backup LB ready to play.

Bench a fit Dembele after he just came off a suspension for some fukkery, and not let him stretch his legs.

Choose not to rotate or rest players who clearly needed it .

Roberto in for Semedo:mjgrin:
Semedo was barcas best player.

Wait... so he moved his best player from the first half and moved him on the left:ohhh:
Now...instead of one dead flank he can have two dead flanks ...genius