Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You dudes lying if you say you don't want to see Mourinho in another top job

He's toxic as fukk. No club has been left in better shape after him besides perhaps Chelsea.

I'll say this the his Madrid and Pep's Barca was imo the last of the TRULY compelling managerial battles. Two teams that fully represented what the will of those managers were. We don't have the modern Sergio Ramos with no Jose.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He's toxic as fukk. No club has been left in better shape after him besides perhaps Chelsea.

I'll say this the his Madrid and Pep's Barca was imo the last of the TRULY compelling managerial battles. Two teams that fully represented what the will of those managers were. We don't have the modern Sergio Ramos with no Jose.
Nah He was forced to attack at Madrid. That Barcelona team with Xavi and Iniesta was not to be fukked with. I don’t fault mourinho for not being able to topple them. He did win the league which should be saluted. Lowkey he made Pep quit Barça lol...And He ultimately won the power struggle with Cassillas tho, dude was Teflon in Madrid and the national team before mourihno :russ:...Madrid made Mourinho act out of character, mourinho would go on wild rants while crying in the locker room and the next day everything would be in the papers :mjlol: which made Mou even more wild lol....

I would like to see Mourinho at Arsenal. Cypher would be complete :lolbron:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You can tell Pep is legit scared of Mane (the whole Liverpool front 3, actually) because he NEVER goes at players in the press like that. That's completely out of character for him.

For the first time he's been in the Prem, City are in a vulnerable spot. In last year's Anfield affair, City were ahead of Liverpool so he played it safe and did what he could to keep it 0-0. He can't do that Sunday, City need 3 points so he's gotta open it up. He's gotta play into Klopp's hands without Laporte or Fernandinho (in midfield) and that shyt SCARES him.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This lemming has me on ignore so he can spout his bullshyt and just get circle jerked by the Klanfield fans around here.

Pep called Mane a diver. Did he lie? Nope. It's a great point to raise, don't want the game on Sunday to he soiled by diving, which 2 of Liverpools last 3 victories have been won by.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Emery will be gone this Sunday after Leicester gives us a good thrashing.

Don't know if the club is playing games saying they want him to see out the season but I'm hoping for 4 or 5.

Have Aubameyang play out his contract and leave on a free.

One of Aubameyang and Lazacette going to United.