Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:francis: 30 years breh

:flabbynsick::mjcry:

It's fukking sad breh. At least you had 2 decent seasons during this banter era. Milan have been absolute dogshyt since 2013. Now I enter every match expecting a loss, and stupidly I put my clown shoes on and support these fools :mjcry:
What makes it worse for you United United brehs is, spurs and arsenal are acting a fool, but you aren't taking advantage, meanwhile everyone else in Italy seems to have leveled up :sadcam:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bayern bushed Kovać.

Jupp Heynckes bout to go for round 5:wow:
Man-Utd-news-Jose-Mourinho-Juventus-gesture-1042636.jpg

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Re. The Dele VAR decision,

Just saw the FA's statement about him being under pressure and being challenged from Mina therefore it's not a clear and obvious mistake? :why:

They are opening up a huge can of worms with that statement.
So what they are saying is that any player who is challenging with an opposition player is allowed to put their arms above their head, and if it strikes the arm it's not a pen?

You know what...:hubie:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Re. The Dele VAR decision,

Just saw the FA's statement about him being under pressure and being challenged from Mina therefore it's not a clear and obvious mistake? :why:

They are opening up a huge can of worms with that statement.
So what they are saying is that any player who is challenging with an opposition player is allowed to put their arms above their head, and if it strikes the arm it's not a pen?

You know what...:hubie:

Breh this was ruled offside

LIverpool-striker-Roberto-Firmino-ruled-offside-through-VAR-5c34.jpg

When you have to draw funny lines to see if someone's armpit is offside then the shyt is not working

clear and obvious they said . . .

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Luis Suárez injury news

Man U fans and Arsenal Fans, we're here with you. Now that Suarez is out Valverde Is gonna play a front three of Griezmann-Messi-Roberto, quote me on this tomorrow. I really feel for Dembele man:francis: