Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jesus i hate this overly PC stuff, just show what happened to Gomes

kids need to learn stuff can break so they need to be careful...

long gone are the days djibril cisse was in piece on live tv more than once in his career

all the best to gomes though, talented player who i don't think will get his due after this...

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

long gone are the days djibril cisse was in piece on live tv more than once in his career

all the best to gomes though, talented player who i don't think will get his due after this...

:picard: Remember that nikka ankle dangling:scust:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Nah I'm good on that. I can't stand to look at broken limbs, rather see blood pouring by the pint from someone's mouth than a leg break.

:hhh:

forbes

Rookie
Daps
last time I was on this forum I got roasted for being a Liverpool supporter...how you bytches doing today?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH I hate it came to this, but I'm reveling in Golden State misery. :mjcry:

I think this the most time I've watched them in the regular season since Durant's first season there. :wow:

am I miserable? Chelsea playing attacking football while winning, GS being right where they belong and Lakers contending again :blessed:

I hate you, breh :mjcry:

Went from 100 to 0 real quick but ya allah we will back 2021 title lock. My brehs winning their 4th ring before Lakers see another chip :blessed:

forbes

Rookie
Daps
A. Gomes is done, people have come back from worse but its gonna be a long road to recovery.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Poor Cisse, happened to him twice :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"If you give a red card for that, every challenge is endangering an opponent," reacted Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher post-match.

All tackles where the player makes no effort to go after the ball, should be a red card :scust:

Last edited:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Wow, Krunic is trash :picard:
How do some of these people become professional?:picard:
Should I have continued to play ball? :picard:
I can't be worse than some of these people walking around the pitch :picard: