Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I just don't see it with Vinicius :francis:
He was one of the most exciting and talented young players I had seen in the Brasileirão in years. He was still raw, but his talent was undeniable. You just knew you were seeing something special whenever he played.

Going to RM was a huge step back in his development. You saw glimpses of what he was capable of last season, but he’s lost all of his confidence and he looks like a shell of his former self. A lot of the young players in Brasil are being set up for failure with the way they’re sold to the European giants before they’re ready. They’re still incredibly green, but they get brought in like they’re supposed to make an immediate impact like a seasoned vet.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
He was one of the most exciting and talented young players I had seen in the Brasileirão in years. He was still raw, but his talent was undeniable. You just knew you were seeing something special whenever he played.

Going to RM was a huge step back in his development. You saw glimpses of what he was capable of last season, but he’s lost all of his confidence and he looks like a shell of his former self. A lot of the young players in Brasil are being set up for failure with the way they’re sold to the European giants before they’re ready. They’re still incredibly green, but they get brought in like they’re supposed to make an immediate impact like a seasoned vet.
Couldn’t agree with you more. He’s lost the joy for the game. This is a cold business and these kids need to be mature and psychologically prepared for these transitions. Unless something changes drastically, he’ll be in Russia this time next year. :francis:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
He was good last season . He's definitely taken a step back though.

Needs to cut that shiit off his head too

Had a spark when he started..tbh I never really rated him and Flamengo sold him at the first chance they got cuz they knew what was up. Scust to see him all over my fifa screens and next to Van God