Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Well take aubameyang and even lacazette if you don’t want them. Aubameyang too good for y’all :lolbron:

:russ:

Worry Emery running him into the ground with his style. Ideally you put Aubameyang in the middle and having wingers with him.

I personally think Laca is the kind of player who can still play well even as he gets older. Do you think we should be looking to move on from both?

Aubameyang is 30, 31 at the start of next season and his game is built on his pace. Why resign him to a 3/4 year deal? I would only do it if I knew I can move him to China.

Agree on Lacazette, think his game will age well but he isn't elite and doesn't score away from home. You would want him to play like Firmino in the role Arsenal are playing him. He ain't that good.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If Liverpool lose Chelsea will be top of the form table. If Man Utd lose they will be 1 point from the bottom of the form table.
Ole vs Lamps...

EDIT:
R4erQAkl.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How are Atalanta such offensive juggernauts in Serie A but can't muster more than a single goal in CL games :gucci:

They're showing typical CL debut season behaviour. Tbh they could of had 3-4 vs Citeh the other night.

Gasperini plays a fun attacking system, but they cannot defend for shyt. Zapata and Gomez are far and away the most important players for them.