Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
The thing I don't like about the Oil situation is that the clubs/owners want to have their cake and eat it. They were happy to offer him £350k p/w when they thought he was worth it...now they want to bush him mid contract coz they changed their mind. So he's being consistently dropped and violated not on any footballing grounds but because they want to break their contract.

On the other hand if a player wanted to leave mid contract everyone would be screaming for him to honour his contract etc. Probably get booed and harassed

FOH

Ozil should play golf and eat a la Bale and wait for Emery to leave.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The thing I don't like about the Oil situation is that the clubs/owners want to have their cake and eat it. They were happy to offer him £350k p/w when they thought he was worth it...now they want to bush him mid contract coz they changed their mind. So he's being consistently dropped and violated not on any footballing grounds but because they want to break their contract.

On the other hand if a player wanted to leave mid contract everyone would be screaming for him to honour his contract etc. Probably get booed and harassed

FOH

Ozil should play golf and eat a la Bale and wait for Emery to leave.

Ozil has been mistreated, but 2 of the people who signed off on Ozils contract the CE and the Manager are no longer at Arsenal.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
A99-E99-C7-4372-4334-9-EA2-8-DEF066-B1316.png

“Bu, bu, but there’s no competition in La Liga :damn:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ozil has been mistreated, but 2 of the people who signed off on Ozils contract the CE and the Manager are no longer at Arsenal.

Ozil is done, especially under this manager but I don't see what Arsenal get out of having him out in the cold. It's creating tension with the fans, that will soon spill over to the players and manager. Poorly run club. The club tried doing the same thing with Ramsey. Club specializes in killing the confidence and killing the value of their players.

Torreira and Xhaka are going to be the next ones frozen out when they should be moved on. Real, Barca can do that, Arsenal can't do that.

Lacazette and Aubameyang have 18 months on their deals too, fully expect the club to fukk that up and resign them.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Ozil is done, especially under this manager but I don't see what Arsenal get out of having him out in the cold. It's creating tension with the fans, that will soon spill over to the players and manager. Poorly run club. The club tried doing the same thing with Ramsey. Club specializes in killing the confidence and killing the value of their players.

Torreira and Xhaka are going to be the next ones frozen out when they should be moved on. Real, Barca can do that, Arsenal can't do that.

Lacazette and Aubameyang have 18 months on their deals too, fully expect the club to fukk that up and resign them.

I personally think Laca is the kind of player who can still play well even as he gets older. Do you think we should be looking to move on from both?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Well take aubameyang and even lacazette if you don’t want them. Aubameyang too good for y’all :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Auba will be moved on, too old and he will want one last payday. Laca biggest asset to be moved on if Arsenal don't make the CL.

Xhaka needs to be moved on, not good enough. An Everton level player. As soon Torreira was linked to a move back to Italy, it was a matter of time. This Torreira as the most advanced midfielder is :mjlol:.